Prologue

"How long are we gonna keep our relationship a secret Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun exclaimed. his chest pumping up and down. Chan And Baek had this topic- or so argument before. Chanyeol had explain many times why but Baekhyun couldn't get it.

"I've had enough of this conversation again and again! I'm ashamed that I'm having a relationship with a guy!" Chanyeol bursted. His ears were red due to the anger he was boiling up inside. But he knew the consequences after saying the reason.

Baekhyun couldn't believe it. He was ashamed that he is having a relationship with a guy? Ha, how ridiculous. That's what Baek thought. While Baek was just fine about being gay and nothing could go wrong for being gay. Why can't we be ourselves? Is this how the society works? Not everyday you would see a kind person enough to make you feel better than ever.

"So what?! That makes you insecure about yourself?! About our relationship?! How funny because it is the opposite of what I'm thinking and what I'm thinking is right. Being in a relationship with the same gender makes no changes. Why can't your sexuality be free and not insecure?. People out their having different sexuality are insecure too but that doesn't change the fact that they have the right to have freedom and not be ashamed because they believe they're not the only one. Can't you see that I'm happy being with you that I could care less about the people judging us. Why can't you?.... I'm sick of hiding and waiting where people couldn't see us. I'm not ashamed at all. All it matters is what makes our hearts happy not our reputation being ruined by judging." Baekhyun lectured as Chanyeol went all mute. it took the time Chanyeol decided what he thinks he's Right but he had to do what Chanyeol thinks its right.

After silent seconds he replied.

"L-lets break up, I have enough of this. Our own thoughts are just opposite and I dont think it will ever be the same." Chanyeol hesitantly said. He felt it was the right thing to do yet at the same time he doesn't want Baekhyun be gone by his side anymore. Baekhyun could feel his heart shattering to pieces and his explaining were all nothing compared to Chanyeol's reply.

"Fine.. If that's what you want..what we want... then fine, I had enough of your bullshit anyway . Let's break up." Baekhyun refused to make contact as his heart harshly tearing up apart. The words that he didn't want to encounter with has happened.

He turned around and walked away, he never looked back as he reached the bus stop. The bus was already there and the doors were opened for Baekhyun to step in and pay. He then walked to the last rows of seats and sat down. He was happy but shattered completely in darkness of his heart. He thought maybe Chanyeol wasn't just the same. He laughed out loud with a stinging feeling in his chest. He slowed down the laughing as tears came out of his mesmerizing eyes. Feeling cold breeze slipped through him as he was now quietly sobbing in the corner.

From what you've read. They're over for now.

But it's not what you think, this is still the beginning for Chanyeol.

a chanbaek fanfiction.

started writing on: 09-16-17

edited on : 4-4-18

©oppaws

a/n
lmaoo its been months since I wrote this :D and now I have started editing this piece because maybe it will become my most successful fan fiction so give lots of love or an advice of LGBT+ and your opinion about it. 😘😘