chapter 1

[A few months back before the break up]

CHAPTER 1

The Mourning of my Soul

It was a normal day. Well.. they thought so. Everyday wasn't a normal day to Chanyeol. Chanyeol doesn't like eyes staring at the closeness of him and his boyfriend. He doesn't like the judging eyes that people gave. He never thought that this insecurity would consume him whole. The cold gaze that his father gave him made down in shivers. The disgusting look on his relatives seeing them together. He thought maybe one day, this would all end and live happily. He was too desperate for it to end but he love Baekhyun so much for being able to do that.

He find it weird. He would always made Baekhyun wait in some places where they could do all sweet things, but never in public. Baekhyun was desperate to reveal their relationship to everyone but no avail because Chanyeol opposed him to. Chanyeol had two reasons why.

And what hurts them... is being only loved in places where people couldn't see them. That hit him hard. Baekhyun only smiled through the suffering. He only wants a proper relationship but Chanyeol didn't fulfilled his wants. He never did. Only one thing...

His loyalty to him or

so we thought.

edited on:
4-4-18