Chapter 2

I was stunned into silence. Did this dumbass just announce that I was his gay lover?!

Kathy clapped her hands, squealing in excitement. "I knew it! I knew it all along! I mean I didn't know, but I suspected it!"

My mouth moved like a gulping fish while I lean back griping the edge of my desk with my hands. Say something, damn it!

"Yes, me and Martin have been trying to keep our relationship a secret since employees aren't allowed to date other employees." He sighs, putting an arm around me. "But I guess we don't have to worry about that since we can't be together anymore."

I try to deny Paul's words, but instead a croak comes out.

Kathy's smile fell off her face. "Wait, why can't you both be together?"

"Because, you know now. And it would be wrong of us to ask you to keep a secret that could cost you your job!" Paul shook his head, "But, I suppose it can't be helped now."

"No! Wait! Wait!" She waves her hands through the air. "I can keep your secret I promise! You guys have to stay together!"

"Really? You would do that for us?" Paul asks. When she nods he turns to me and puts his hands on my shoulders to turn me to face him. "Did you hear that Marty? We get to stay together!"

Finally finding my voice I shout, "Just wait one fucking second!"

Before I could tell this dick head off he does the unthinkable.

He kisses me.

This mother fucking bastard is kissing me.

"Yay!" Kathy squeals, then looks at the clock on my wall. "I have to go get ready for the meeting, but I'm so happy for you both!" On her way out she turns back, "Oh, and don't worry about being caught I won't tell a soul!" With that she exits my office closing the door behind her.

As soon as the door shuts, Paul runs his tongue across my bottom lip before pulling back. "God, I thought she'd never leave." He walks over to behind desk picking up the stuff, then plops himself in my chair, spinning in it. "Now, as I was saying-."

I interrupt him by turning his chair towards me and grip the chair's arms, boxing him in. "You listen and you listen good, you fuck. If you ever do something like that again I will not hesitate to kick your ass, do you understand me, Paul?" He gives me a knowing smirk that makes me want to kick his ass now. "Good. Another thing, I can't sick a-a catheter up there! No! No way. Nope, so you might as well just go." I exclaim, grabbing his arms and begin to shove him towards the door.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" he said, turning around. "Look, I know that this might seem a little...intimidating, but I'll be there every step of the way." He says softly, putting his hands on my shoulders while looking deep into my eyes, "I'm going to take care of you, Martin." He says as he brings his face a bit too close for comfort. "So don't fret, my pet."

"Your a certified idiot, Paul." I snarled in his face. Then I sigh, "I'm a fucking idiot for agreeing with this, but it's the only solution I have at the moment."

"Don't talk to your master like that, pet." he says, shoving the things into my arms. "Now, do you need me to help you or can you do this on your own?"