*Chapter Four*

I didn't agree to go with him...
"Alright dude, go fix Willow so we can have fun again"
Mike said. I gave him a glare, he shrugged.
"Eh bye..."
I didn't want to go but I knew I had to.
Jinxx and I walked out the door, while we where walking to a store to get some meds Jinxx looked at me with a concerned look.
"What silly?"
I asked, though I knew he knew what I did.
"Willow, I seen your arm.."
"I'm sorry Jinxx please please pleaseeee don't tell anyone."
I begged him I was scared he was going to tell Vic or Mike and I would have to be sent home or something.
"I won't as long as you talk to me about it, and can I see your arms and where ever you have done it and I swear on my mums life that I won't tell anyone okay?"
Jinxx seemed disappointed but sad at the same time. I knew he cared about me just I'm scared..
"Okay but where?"
"If it's anywhere else lets go to the bathroom and you can show me"
Jinxx and I walked into a store and now into a bathroom together, I showed him both my arms, then I pulled my pants down and showed him my thighs that were worse than my arms.
He sighed...
"Willow, you need to stop because if you don't you are going to hurt people other than you. So please please pleasseeeee tell me you will at least try to stop."
I sigh, just thinking about not cutting I'd pretty hard. All I've done to cope with my emotions and feelings throughout my life was cut when it got bad, and now all of the sudden stopping what I did... i dunno it just seems hard to do.
"Yeah... I'll try"
Jinxx hugged me while I cried in his shoulder. It's going to be hard but I want to try to stop.
                  *three hours later*
Jinxx and I just got back from the store to get my medicine, and I just walked straight back to my room.
I was honesty horrified that Jinxx would tell someone and maybe even Mike and Vic... They would kill me.
You know what! Fuck this, I'm not going to hide this from my brother I think they should know. Right?
Eh well I'm going with that idea.
I walked down the stairs over to Vic and Mike who were passed out on the couch.
I shook them both, they looked over at me confused what was going on.
"What's going on Willow? Why did you wake us up?? You know we have a show tomorrow!"
Well Vic already seems mad. Maybe this is a bad idea, but there's no going back now.
"Um guys I need to tell you something in private, in my room. Okay?"
They nod. Me, Mike, and Vic walk to my room and I gestured them to sit on my bed while I stand.
Okay, here we go.
"Okay, promise me you two won't get mad, Also Jinxx already knows."
"Knows what??"
Mike asked already getting worried.
"So for the past few years I've self harmed..."
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?"
Oh shit Vic's mad.
Mike just sat there in shock..
"I self harm Vic."
"Where tell me everywhere and show me and Mike NOW!"
I pulled off my shirt because it was a sweatshirt. Showed both Mike and Vic my arms, then I pull down my shorts and show them my legs.
I don't think they know what to do.. they are both just sitting there wide eyed and speechless.
Vic finally ran out of thee room with tears in his eyes, Mike sat there knowing that I need someone to talk to.
"Willow, understand we are not mad we are just hurt. You are are only little sister and we love you with all our hearts, and we hate seeing you hurt. But please please Willow try to stop, stop for us."
With that he walks out the door of my room leaving me alone in my room.
I have mixed emotions right now. I'm happy because I told the boys and got that off my chest, confused on why Vic ran out instantly, sad because of what Mike said. And just messed up. But I'll have to deal with it.
I'm going to have to try and stop for the boys. I love them, and I don't want to hurt them...