Thinking about Sumire

Boruto was walking home by himself with no one with him to talk too.He think about Sumire all the way home her words are in his mind repeating over and over again but how longer will it take to be with her and be her side he little sad to wait for her.

He open the door.

Himawari was writing in her diary .

Himawari:Big brother your are back to normal!

Boruto:Yeah.

Boruto was little sad

Himawari:What wrong big brother you seem depressed it everything all alright.

Boruto:I'm fine...I guess.

Himawari:Are you sure.

Boruto lies and he shake his head and he fake smile.

Himawari:Anyway mom is at the store so I make you dinner.

Boruto:okay.

Himawari make omurice with red sauce on top.

Himawari:Here it go big brother!

Boruto:Oh..thx Himawari

Himawari:Eat up....so did interesting happen when they try to fix you back to normal.

Boruto:Well..Lot stuff happen.

Himawari:Like what

Boruto:first they try make potions some didn't work. Some of the potions make me a girl.

Himawari start to giggle.

Boruto:Why are you laughing!

Himawari:Because it funny keep going.

Boruto:So chocho got a idea so only think it work it to kiss her .

Himawari:You kiss Sumire!

Boruto:Yeah but then she start to kiss me again.

Himawari:Awww that is so cute...did you try to ask her out.

Boruto:Well...I told her that I really like her and now she said she need time to think about it.

Himawari:I see....

Boruto :Thx for the meal Himawari .

Boruto ran upstairs and lock the door and he lay on his bed.The only thing that pop in his mind it Sumire.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter soon they will be a special chapter so stay update for more vote and comment plz😊thx for reading bye 👋