bianca

your pov

i couldn't believe it. i had been pulled up out of a crowd of hundreds to be a part wig in a box. as i climbed up to the stage it gave me a chance to land my eyes on her professionally made curves, and brown orbs that could melt the coldest of people.

"alright now we've got our 'classy' whore, let's have a butch up here."

i rolled my eyes in a playful way as i sat on the third chair whilst bianca pulled up the final contest. my heart pounded as i could feel the heat radiating from biancas body as she stood behind me, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"and what's your name?"

she held the microphone down to my lips and pulled up before i could get a word in. the crowd laughed and so did i. she started wiping the mic with her dress, looking disgusted that it came near me. i mean it kind of got to me, but she didn't mean it, right?

soon enough after the introductions she came out with the bag, or box, of wigs and luckily i pulled out the beyoncé wig. i only knew the beyoncé and katy songs so i was happy i got one that i knew.

i clapped my hands in time with the music to other contestants, impulsively laughed at bianca stopping them halfway through because they didn't know the words or they were just horrible. before i knew it, it was my turn and i was so nervous to even stand. i almost forgot what i was supposed to be doing.

"alright, skank you're up."

i straightend the wig and stood at the very front of the stage. i started facing the back until the music started and i turned facing the audience. the crowd howled at my first movement and it brought a smile to my face, making me feel more confident as i continued. i swung my hips and occasionally slut dropped to the floor, since i was the 'classy whore' of the game.

biancas pov

i'd hate to admit it but i couldn't keep my eyes off of that girls ass. she was pretty from the crowd but when she got closer i couldn't help but sink my teeth into my lip at the sight of her. she was stunning and not at all what i expected her to be. yet i didn't even know her name.

she was the only one i didn't stop. i could've watched her for the entire night. i felt slightly guilty on everything id said and done since i had been ignorant. and that's not who bianca is. i'm not a softie. so it was strange to feel my heart flutter when she made a move.

i watched her flip off the wig and imitate beyoncés moved but she made it look better. she dropped down and flipped her hair around, i was so mesmerised watching this stranger. before i knew what was happening the song stopped and the audience went crazy for her. they soaked her up.

"well now we know how she gets on her guys."

i say referring to her slut drops. she laughed and it was like music to my ears as she sat down, picking up the wig. i didn't need to see the fourth contestant since she'd won it already.

soon after the show, which i clearly let her win, i saw the same girl at the bar. instead she was alone.

"nice work up there, classy."

"thanks, i loved the show."

her voice was better than i could've imagined. and she seemed so calm around me, she didn't freak out like any other fan would.

"oh i could tell by the way you slut dropped all over the place."

that earned a laugh. i could've listened to it on a loop.

"what can i say? i'm a big del rio fan. i'm y/n."

"well, y/n, it was so nice to meet you but i've gotta dash,"

i said apologetically because i was sorry. i didn't really want to leave her company. i scribbled my number on the back of an unused napkin that was on the bar and a pen that i'd shoved into my dress for the show. slipping the paper to her, i kissed her cheek and stained it with lipstick. not that you could tell since she was blushing a deep red.

"see you around?"