courtney

courtney had taken you to australia to visit her family. most of them lived over there and you hadn't met them before. the only problem was that you fucking hated flying. it gave you terrible anxiety and gave you the shakes from head to toe. taking deep breaths, you held your head in your free hand since courtney held the other.

"just count from one to ten, and we'll be up in the air, baby. i've got you."

courtney leaned over and held you tight in her arms, repeatedly pressing kisses to your temple. as safe as you felt in her arms it could never stop your eyes from welling up in complete fear. the aussie could feel you shaking, vibrating up against her body.

"look how far you've come. im so proud of you, y/n."

she praised you as she rubbed up and down your arm, doing anything to take your mind off of it. you slowly sunk your head into her chest, taking slow steady breaths.

"can you remember the day we first met? at my drag show and you were so pissed we kissed and i took you home. except we didn't fuck, but had one of the best conversations i've ever had. that was the very day i fell in love with you."

hearing courtney steadied your shaking. she was doing everything she could to make you feel okay and safe. and she was successful. courtney knew that when you lifted your head and kissed her softly.