Chapter Three - Naked but Covered

I lied to him. But in my defense, it was just a little white lie. I did find the trunks but I like this view better.

I stare at Reed as he takes off his shirt and starts to unbuckle his jeans.

"Are you going to just stand there and stare at me or are you going to strip?" He questions with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know, I'm enjoying the show." I smirk at him. He throws his shirt at me.

"Strip you idiot." I pout.

"I'm not an idiot." I say with crossed arms.

"Yes, you are, but you're my idiot so I don't mind cause I'm your idiot too." He smiles at me.

"You're adorable." I smile back at him.

"No, you're adorable. Now strip." I laugh and pull off my shirt and throw it at him.

"Reed, stop staring." I throw back at him.

We both unbutton and unzip our jeans. I pull my down before him. Revealing my almost too tight black Calvin Klein boxers. I hear his intake of breath.

"Holy shit." He mumbles. I look up at him in my slightly bent over position. "It's like the first time every time."

"Your turn." I said to him with a smirk.

He pulls his jeans down to reveal his tight white Calvin Klein boxers. I look him up and down and lick my lips.

"You're right, it's just like the first time." I walk forward towards him and kiss him. Our tongues fight for dominance but I dominate him. "But better."

My hands find their way to Reed's hips. My thumb and pointed finger go underneath his waist band and I rub them back and forth. We break the kiss and I lean my forehead on his. I lean down again and kiss him. My fingers grip onto his waist band and I yank them down. Laughing I pull back to see him glaring at me.

"You asshole!" He yells as he slaps my chest and tries to push me away.

I laughed and before he could say anything I yank mine down and pull them off.

"Ugh," He pulls his off too.

"C'mon, let's go get in the jacuzzi." He turns around and I quickly take my chance. I slap his ass and laugh as he jumps and whips around to face me, his cheeks cherry red.

"Quit it." He blushes. 

"C'mon, babe. Let's go get in." I laugh and grab his hand.

I lead him outside to my backyard and where my parents just put in the new jacuzzi. I walk over to where the on button is and turn it on and heat it up. After that I turn on the jets and we both get into the jacuzzi.

At first, we sat across from one another but our legs kept getting in the way. I move next to him and put my arm across the edge behind him.

"So how was your day?" I ask him.

"Boring. Not eventful. I missed you as always." He leans over and kisses my cheeks.

"Awe babe. I missed you too." I moved my arm from the edge of the pool and put it around his shoulder, pulling him close. "So, nothing eventful happened?"

"My mom walked in on me wanking this morning." He admitted.

I throw my head back and laugh. Once I finish I look back at him with a smile on my face. He's looking down with a blush on his cheeks.

"That's hilarious."

"You can't tell me you've never been walked in on." Reed states matter - a - factly.

"Not by my mom. My brother walked in on me." I replied. "Hell, my dad's never walked in on me wanking."

"Me either." Reed whispered.

My eyes widened. "I forgot. I'm sorry, Reed. I so sorry." I wrap both my arms around him and pull him onto my lap.

"It's ok, Justice. It's fine. It doesn't bother me anymore." Reed shrugs, if anything that made me feel worse.

"No, it's not. I'm so sorry, Reed." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Hey, hey," He lifts my head so I was looking at him. "Calm down ok. It's ok. He doesn't mean anything to me anymore. You're all I care about. As long as I have you I don't care about anything else. Hell, you top football."

I look up at him in awe. I suddenly realize something. Reed Archer is everything to me. He's my heart and soul and everything I love for in this world.

"You're amazing." I whisper to him. "And you're smart and beautiful and sexy."

"No, I'm not. I'm flawed." He says as he wraps his arms around my neck.

"Your flaws are beautiful, as are you." I kiss his nose. "So, what do you want to do next."

"I'm not sure. Why do you ask?" He says as he lays his head in my shoulder.

"Cause, mini Justice is getting a little excited with you being this close and if I know you then mini Reed is too." I smirk at him.

"Well then I guess you don't know me very well cause mini Reed's just chill." He tries to lie to me. This boy. Sometimes I wonder why he even tries.

He gasps as my hand wraps around his cock.

"But how can it not when your junk is all up in my junk." I state in a fake wondrous voice.

"Oh, shut it you dick." Reed rolls his eyes. "Do you have any movies?"

"Um yeah. We have Nerve, The Narnia's, The Hunger Games, Pirates of the Caribbean-"

"Let's watch the Narnia movies. And we can order pizza - my treat - and we can eat popcorn." Reed continues planning but all in paying attention to is how cute he is when he gets excited. "Hello are you listening?"

"Hmm?" I ask, still staring.

"Dude quit staring." He says as he climbs off my lap. "Are you ready for the game on Friday?"

"Holy shit our game is this Friday?" My eyes are as wide as saucers.

"Um, yeah. Did you forget? Jeez babe, the biggest game for both of us and you forgot. This game will determine who's better and who tops." He smirks.

"No way José. I'm topping." I insisted.

"And where exactly did you get that idea?" Reed argues me.

"Well for one I'm taller. And two you're shorter. Three you have an amazing bubble butt. And fourth I have a bigger dick than you."

"Oh no way is that thing going in me. Have you seen it?" He exclaims.

"Yes, I have. Haven't you heard, "the bigger the better" or whatever that saying is." I smirk, still boasting about his complement.

I never really thought my dick was that big. I mean I haven't taken the time to measure since middle school either. And I sure as hell have grown.

"Whatever you oaf." Reed rolls his eyes but he couldn't hold back the smile. "Anyhow the game is Friday before the dance."

Oh right. "Are-are you taking anyone?" I hesitatingly ask.

"Yep Carrie." He says. I clench my teeth and close my eyes for a few seconds.

"Cool."

"What about you?"

"I don't even know if I'm going. Dances aren't really my thing." I shrug. "Beside the only person I can go with is Georgie and I dislike her very much."

"That's cause she's a skank." He reasons.

I laugh and shake my head at him. "Good God Reed, sometimes I just can't handle you." He just smiles at me.