Chapter Five - Coming Out Part 1

Chapter Five – Coming Out Part 1

"Alright, boys I want you in the café, in suits by 3:30. We are having dinner with the Mason Bulldogs. The whole team, that means good manners, and good behavior. If you are not there, then you are off the team. Even you Homer." Coach says and we all nod and head out of the room.

The day passes quickly and soon I, along with the rest of my team, find myself standing, in a stuffy suit, outside the café. I find Easton standing near the door. I walk over to him and lean on the door next to him.

"What up East?" I ask him.

"Jesus, Justice! Don't scare me like that!" Easton says as he clutches his chest.

We stand there talking while waiting for coach to show up. I glace up through the window for a second but I look back up and my eyes land on probably the best sight in the world. Its Reed in a suit.

"Holy shit." I whisper. I thought I said it in my head but I realized I didn't when Easton started asking me questions.

"What? Justice? What's wrong?" He looks through the window and sees what I was looking at. "Dude, let's go to the bathroom." He grips my arm and drags me to the bathroom.

He checks underneath the door of the stalls. When he sees that no ones in here he turns to me.

"Dude, why the fuck did you stare at Reed?" Easton says, his face turning red. "And why did you say 'holy shit' when you saw him?"

"I never thought I would see the Bulldogs on our territory more than necessary, duh." I lie.

"Don't lie to me, Justice Graham Homer." Easton growls out.

"I'm not lying to you." I try to convince him.

"Yes, you are. I know you damn well to know that you are lying." He practically yells. "Now tell me the damn truth."

"Ok, I don't really know how you're going to react but-" Easton cuts me off.

"Are you gay or not, Justice?" He growls.

"Yes, yes I am." I answer. In total honest, I thought he caught me, with you know the whole dating Reed and all.

"Oh, ok. Then I won't yell at you for checking out the other team, this time." Easton says as he walks out of the bathroom. I chuckle and release a sigh before following him out of the bathroom.

When I get back, coach is red in the face and glaring at me and Easton.

"Where the hell have you two been?" He exclaims at us.

"Bathroom." Easton and I both say at the same time.

"Whatever, we are late! Get your asses in there." Coach shouts at us. We all hustle in there. "Homer, follow me."

I roll my eyes at Easton and follow him. He sits me across from Reed. I smile in my head.

"Boys, stand." The Mason Academy coach snaps at his team. They all stand and we shake hands.

Reed and my hands stayed clasped a little longer. Both of us smirking at each of us. I raise an eyebrow at him and we both drop our hands.

"Good, now let's feast!" Coach yells. "Homer, go get the cooks."

"Archer, go with him."

"What, why?" We both complain.

"Because he said so." Coach says right as the Mason's coach said: "Because I said so."

I roll my eyes and turn around. Reed follows me as I lead us out of the cafeteria. Once we're out of sight with no windows and no one around, Reed grabs my wrist and spins me around so I'm facing him. I pull him closer and kiss him. Our lips move in sync as I dominate him. He moans as I bite his lip and he opens his lips for me. Our tongues tangle and I back him against the wall. His hands find themselves into my hair while mine find their way to his hips. He rolls his hips causing us both to let out a moan. I pull back to get air and lean my forehead against his.

"God I've wanted to do that since I saw you when you first got here. You look so sexy in that suit and I just, god, I almost jumped over that table to kiss you." I say breathlessly in his ear.

"I know the feeling. I saw you and holy shit, I was almost came in my pants." Reed moans back in my ear.

"You shouldn't say that. Fuck, you're so hot." I groan and grip the back of his neck. My head falls to his shoulder and I kiss his neck.

"Alright, let's go get those cooks before they get suspicious." Reed says. He kisses me again, pushing me away, he grabs my hand and jumps on my back.

"Will you give me a piggy back ride?" He asks cutely. I laugh and nod my head.

"I kinda have no choice, you're already on my back."

"Oh, well I guess you gotta give me a piggy back ride then." He giggles.

I laugh "Did you just giggle?"

"Maybe." I look over my shoulder at him and smile him, he's blushing.

"You're cute when you blush." I compliment him.

"No, I don't." He tells me. "You're cute though." He leans down and pecks my cheek.

"Shush, we're almost there. You better get down." I tell him.

"I don't wanna. When can we come out?" He complains.

"Soon, I hope. I really hope." I sigh and lean my head back so its leaning on his shoulder.

"Alright, let me down." Reed reluctantly gets down from my back and I open the swinging doors. Inside I see the cooks and servers cooking and getting everything ready.

"Johnston, coach wanted me to tell you we're ready.' I call out to the chef.

"Alrighty, lil Homer, we're all set. How's your bro? Heard he broke up with his girlfriend." Johnston informs me.

"Yeah, I think he's dating someone else. I don't really know, he hates our parents meeting his girlfriends, they're very judgmental."

"What do you mean?"

"Our parents made one of his ex-girlfriends run from our house bawling because they were judging her cause she got pregnant after being raped by her father." I lean against one of tables.

"Damn, why did they do that?"

"They call them their 'tests'. Basically, they find a weakness and pick at it until it bleeds. The only girl I ever brought home was Georgie and that was because she wasn't getting the hint that I didn't like her." I laugh, I feel Reed move slightly closer to me to let one of the servers pass.

"Alright, we'll be there soon. You guys should head back." I nod and motion for Reed to go ahead of me.

I slyly look as his ass. So plump and oh god not again. Think of boobs, old saggy boobs. There that did the trick. The doors close behind us and we walk away. After we walk around the corner, Reed instantly jumps onto my back.

"Can I ask you something?" Reed asks as he puts his chin on shoulder.

"You just did." I smirk and he scoffs. "Fine, yes."

"Is my ass fat?" He asks, I laugh.

"Yes, it is extremely plump." I say and lick my lips.

"Ugh, I need to do more butt shrink exercises." He complains.

"NO!" I say too quickly. "I mean, don't, I like your ass just the way it is."