Chapter1: a new chapter has began

Oh hello didn't see you there, well anyway welcome to this book. My name is annaria_Lol, and this story is half true and half false. Well I hope you guys like it.

HAPPY SUMMERS P.O.V
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
I woke up to my stupid alarm clock, and all I want to do is get is a hammer and smash this thing. Sadly my dad's took it away, and now I'm stuck with it making loud sounds. " Happy, sweetie are you up?" I heard my papa ask me from downstairs, " Yeah I'm up." I said loud enough for him to hear, anyway let me introduce myself. My name is Happy Michelle Summers, and I'm only 14 starting my first year of high school. I live with two of my dad's, and I have two older brother who are in college, and I have three pet wolves, two bunnies, one otter, one husky, one puppy, and one piggy. So I have a total of 8 pets, and yeah I know how weird is to have that many pets, but I love them to death. Also I'm going to a new school, why well I'm starting a new life, and because I wanted to go to the states. Also I was born in L.V, grew up on a small island called Guam, and I'm starting to get home sick. Well I'll be back going to get ready, and eat breakfast.
................................................
Time skip getting ready and eating
...................................................

Car ride
" So Happy are you ready for you first day of school?" My papa ask me looking through the mirror, " Yeah, but nervous at the same time." I said, and that was true I was ready, but nervous, okay really nervous. It's the first time meeting new people, that was not going to the same school since pre school until you reach to high school. Then I was brought out of my thoughts when my papa was calling me, " Happy we're here." He said giving me a smile, then I looked up and see that the school was full of students here and there. Talking to there friends, laughing, smiling, and having a good time. " cupcake are you ready?" My papa ask me with a worried look in his eyes, " yeah I'm fine papa, now let go your we'll be late for our first day." I say giving him a bright smile, and then we got out of the car him holding my bag.

Then what I noticed is that we were getting stares from everyone, and I gotten really nervous again. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I see papa looking at me, his eyes that's telling me that'll I well be okay. Then we got to the office we're I could get my times table, and to be honest it's making me excited, yet nervous at the same time again. Well this new chapter has begun, and going to be fun.
"Okay do you have ever thing you need?" My papa asked me.

"Yes" I said
"Okay do you have your books?"
"Yes"
"Lunch"
"Yes"
"Money"
"Yes"
"Phone"
"Yes"
"Pads"
"Papa?!" I I gaps at him for saying that out loud, " I gotten everything I need, and now you need to go Mr, Principle." I said, yeah I know my papa is the principal of the school, and it's going to be weird for me. "Okay, but do you have your paint brushes?" He asked, "yes I do papa, now leave before I tell daddy that's you're not doing your job." I said, "okay, okay I'll go, and behave Happy." He said giving me that look your parents give you, "Bye papa see you." I said, while walking to my first class.
Time skip to first class (reading)

Right now I'm about to walk in, but instead of a good morning I get hit with a bucket of cold water. "Ha! Take that yo-" before that person could finish what he was saying, he finally saw he got the wrong freaking person. "What the hell is wrong with you!" I said with a anger look, " I'm so sorry I thought you were someone else," the person said, then the teacher came in along with my dad. "What in the name is going on?!" The teacher yelled, while my dad looked shocked, "umm... sorry?" The person stated, but it was more of a question tho. "Mr.Winters you will be in detention for this whole week!" The teacher yelled, then he looked at me, then at my dad " I'm so sorry Ms.Summers, and Mr. Summers I'm so sorry you had to see that." He said, "Its okay Mr.Hearts, but I'll like for Happy to go and change clothes before she gets sick." My dad said while he and the teacher looked at me, " Yeah I'll go and change" I said then I looked at the boy who was looking at me, and when I saw his face he looked handsome to be honest.

" My dad said while he and the teacher looked at me, " Yeah I'll go and change" I said then I looked at the boy who was looking at me, and when I saw his face he looked handsome to be honest

Time skip changing into new clothes
................................................

When I was done getting changed, I went back to the class. When I got there the teacher was letting my dad talk to the whole class, but I didn't intrusion in on what he was saying. I  just stood there and wait tell he was done, and when he finished he looked my way.  "Oh Happy I see your wearing the dress I packed you." He said giving me a big smile, oh did I mention that he sunk in a dress  while I was taking a shower back at home. Well now you know, "Yes papa I know you want me to be lady like, but just wait till I tell dad what you did." I said giving him an evil smirk, ha! Take that papa 1 for me and 0 for papa,"Papa?" I heard a voice and when I look to see who was it, and saw it was one of the boy who spilled water on me.

To be continued.....