Contest! :0

Hullo!

So I was listening to Taylor Swift's How You Get The Girl (lol ik so basic right but I actually listen to a lot more than just her *cough cough panic! At the disco*) and I thought that that song would be really cool for a sherlolly tribute video (If you don't know what a tribute video is I've included one of my favorites up there ^).

I wanted to make it, but then I realized I have no idea how the frick to make one. But then I thought maybe one of you guys know how!

If you can make the video, using the song  How You Get The Girl by Taylor Swift to be entered to win!
Also if you don't know how to make a tribute video like me, then I will also accept original sherlolly fan art!

A few rules for the video/ fan art:

-Don't take credit for other's work (that's just plain rude)

-No disturbing content (No one wants to see that, ya sicko)

-No piracy of the song. I'm pretty sure you just have to buy the song, or credit the artist in description. I don't know too much about the youtube copyright system, so if you could just read that and try to follow it. I just don't want you to fall into that mess :(

-Not necessarily a rule for the video/fan art but just know there is no deadline! Preferably just don't take a million years to make it c:. I will also delete this part once the contest is over, so don't get too attached.

I will pick my favorite video, and they will be declared the winner! The winner's package will include:

-A follow on wattpad

-A shoutout

-A chapter in this oneshot series using any prompt you like, (as long as I feel it is comfortable to write) the tribute/fan art included at the top, and a shoutout in the chapter!

Have fun!