Chpt 3 Olympia

6

New chapter guys

Hope you like it

Because its the October half term I'm going to update because I'm nice like that.

I will only do this on special occasions.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

BeckyElliott2

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Olympia P.O.V

"Heels down." My mother instructs me, as the slow rhythm of my horse walks around the arena.

"They are." I argue back.

"No they're not, look." I look down and my heels weren't down "told you".

"Ugh." I groan making my mother chuckle while shaking my head. After a few strides of trot over poles we hear the house phone go off.

"Miles ! Could you get that for me." my mother yells to him as he sweeps the yard.

"Yes Mrs Hallon." Miles yells back. He jogs into the house and soon the phone stops.

"That's enough for today, your father is late" I get of fmy dark brown horse with a black tail and mane, Sherlock. I lead him back into his stable from the arena and take off his saddle and bridal and store them. I give him a bright orange carrot and he ate it quickly. Shutting the stable door I hear a cry from the kitchen, my mother. Sprinting into the kitchen I come face to face with Miles hugging my mother tightly.

"Mrs Hallon I'm so sorry." Miles says

"Mother what's going on ?" I ask sitting next to her on the bench opposite the kitchen table.

"Your f..fa...father g..g..got sh..ot" My mother cries. Tears swell up and I feel like I'm going to be sick.

"Is he ok ?" I ask, even though a part of me is telling me, he's dead. Don't say that.

"No, he ..... died immediately. He got shot in the head" My mother cries. I can't remember what happens next but my head feels dizzy, black spots forming in front of my eyes and blackness takes over.

***

Above me is my bedroom dim light, I blink a few times and my vision comes back, Miles is next to me holding my hand tightly. Then the feelings come at me like a charging Bull then hit me like a slap to the face by a brick. My father is dead. He will never come back. He wont see me grow up. He'll never be there for me to walk me down the aisle. He'll never be able to see his grand kid. Share books with me. Love me. Be there when a boy breaks my heart. He's dead.

"Miles" I sob. I sling my arms round his waist and burry my head in his stomach.

"I'm so sorry baby." Miles mummers on the top of my head

"Who would do this ?"

"I don't know baby. The police are coming over soon.

"He never deserved this." I sob.

"I know nobody deserves to be shot espically your father." Miles says.

"I want to take his place." I sob.

Miles takes my arms off his waist and puts his hands on either side of my face "Olympia don't you ever say tht agian. I don't know what would happen to me if you died" Miles sternly says