Seven other Stories

These are my other stories

I want your opinion please

Rise of the rebels

Set in the year 2657, after World War three, you're either rich or poor no in between. The rebels are tired of the rich living the life of royals. When the rebels finally attack the tables are turned for two unlikely lovers. One rich one poor.

17 year old Leona lives the life of the rich being the daughter of the king and Queen. She's an easy target for the rebels to get greedy hands on the princess, who is totally against the way society is run is ran by her parents ruling.

18 year old Daryl lives the life of the poor being the son of the leader of the rebellion making him the second in command for the rebillion who doesn't believe in the way society is run.
When his father puts him in charge of a mission to kidnap princess Leona, but what happens when he glances at Leona and the tables are turned, shocking the whole of the nation.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Forever His

All of my life I wanted to perform in front of people. When I finally got the chance at sixteen to go to Londons performing arts college, my life had begun. Or so I thought. It was my final performance, of Phantom Of The Opera. I was meant to have a party, because I was moving to New York to be on broadway. But he wouldn't let me. I was snatched away from everything I wanted. But I was given something else I wanted adventure.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My hero and My Villain

"You come to my apartment everyday like you're not afraid to face me. Why do you even like me, I'm a Villain a bad guy, a criminal a wanted man ? You're meant to be terrified of me" Shadow Spits I walk to him and wrap my tiny arms round his neck. "Villains are Heroes fighting for what they think is right." I whispers softly resting my forehead on his chest.

"I'll do anything to protect you Abi, just stay away from him." Speor begs gripping me in a tight hug. "You don't know him like I do." I reasons in his ear.

Abigail, Leo and Jaxon all had a perfect life before they got mixed into the world of super beings. With Jaxon and Leo who obtain powers when the opening of the Briskon 006 and the Briskon machine goes badly wrong they fight for what they think is right and the girl they have always wanted Abigail. Watch as two friends been torn apart as one fights for good and one fights for bad. Will they ever become friends again ? Who will Abigail choose ? Will they fight for the better good ?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Bounty Hunter

Set in 2561 the world has more bad guys, aliens and humans. To help the police and law enforcement out the government set up The League of Egestas containing Bounty Hunters who capture, tutor and kill any wanted criminal alien or human.

19 years old Anastasia Evans is New Yorks best female Bounty Hunter, she's tough, strong, clever, brave, cunning but a bit of a player. She doesn't love, she's incapable of loving, it's just one guy one night. She may be described as a whore but love was drilled out of her when her adopted father was in love with her mother, who was murdered by ex Bounty Hunter, Anubis.

22 year old Troy Reedus is New Yorks best male Bounty Hunter, he's strong, fast, clever, brave, cunning, tough but over all the most caring guy a girl could ask for, handsome and young.

What happens when these two cross to get revenge on Anastasia mothers murderer ? Will Anastasia let her guard down for Troy ? Will they complete their mission to kill Anubis ?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Raven

"I'm like a lion to you Gazelles. You're fast but love ..." His lips press over my ear and whispers seductively. "...I'm much much faster than you humans."

What would you do when an announcement came up on the news, by the Prime Minister of England, Harold Newtmen, claiming that all suspicions on Vampires, Werewolves and Witches were true ? Would you freak out ? Kill your self ? Ask to be turned I to a Vampire or a Werewolf ? Would you think it was a joke ? But Harold Newtmen is not one for joking around. What would you do if the Vampires were sick of being humiliated by modern Vampires movies, books and TV shows and started killing off humans ? In the year 2015, Earth is now in an Vampire apocalypse with humans going into hiding and slowly killing off the humans and slowly the vampires.

20 year old Raven, a short tempered, sexy, amazing archery skills and the bravery of a lion, watched her parents and her older brother get their heads ripped off by a Vampire. Now she's travelling around with her 15 year old sister, with an old guy, two nurses, a convict, a witch, a guy with amazing tracking skills and a 17 year old boy, who is a werewolf.

What happens when a hunting trip goes badly wrong and Raven is kidnapped by the sexy Vampire king, who claims Raven to be his ex wife, Morganna, who was killed 280 years ago ? Will she try and kill him at any chance she's got or will she love him back ?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Beauty and the beast

Lily Pace's life was normal simple, a boyfriend and friends. She wanted to travel the world with her friends and boyfriends she was calm and loved any books action, horror, mystery/thriller, adventure, sci-fi and so much more. Growing up wasn't perfect her dad was a drunk and drug addict, and often abused her or her mother. Then she moved in with her step dad a rich billionaire he was perfect until she was told 'you're marrying Sam Lopez'.

Sam Lopez life was wild countless of girls getting the night of their life and friends. He wanted to party all his life and have girls. Growing up for him was amazing his parents were never in getting drunk, high and sex was his idea of life and he was loving it. Until when he woke up with just underwear in his front garden with scolding parents giving him glares and his father telling him 'you're having you're future wife move in'.

What happens when the beauty meets the beast or when the beauty meets the asshole ?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 The Vampire Prince

 The little town of Ciuded Vieja in Georgia, near Macon. This little town is in the middle of nowhere, everyone knows each other, the police are hardly working because of the small population, no one hardly goes missing. Well, except the night of the vampires. The myth is, that on July the 2nd the Vampire of Ciuded forest grave takes a women at the age of 20 on her birthday at the old pine tree. I didn't believe this. On my 20th birthday I was dared to stand by the old pine tree at 12 o'clock midnight. No one had gone missing for 30 years. On this 2nd July I was taken by The Vampire Prince.

I WILL POST A CHAPTER ON HERE WHEN THEY ARE ALL UP AND COMPLETED.

PLEASE READ.

TO FIND THEM JUST GO ON MY PROFILE.

LOVE YOU ALL