Meeting with the Queen and her guard dog and spider

(y/n) Pov *still*
I woke up and got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom and did the regular like brush my teeth and my messy (h/c) hair. Then I went to put on my regular (f/c) skirt and shirt (that rhyme 😂)  and the same black hood and made my way out the door until I got a leader from the queen.
My dearest raven,
               I have arranged for you to work with my Guard Dog and Spider on the Jack the ripper case. I know your probably wondering why I chose you to help them was to not only protect them but KILL the person that is Jack the ripper.
                                     Yours,
  P.s                            Queen E.
I want you to meet
at my estate.

I sighed as I made my way to the Queen's estate when I got there her butler Charles Gray (a.k.a my best friend) was there he held out his hand to me I glady take and say with a smile,"Good morning Charles how are you ?" "Just fine how many guys were there ?" He asked with a smirk on his face, " About 5-6 I took em all out in 3 minutes" I said with pride in my voice. He opened the door and said," Wow new record" I laughed then my attention to the room. The queen was walking over to me and smiled and said,"Hello my dearest (y/n) I would like you too meet my Guard Dog ,Ceil Phantomhive and Spider Alois trancy I turn to look at two boys who look about my age one of them has navy blue hair and dark blue eye i say eye because he's waring a eye patch covering his left eye. The other one had blonde hair with light blue eyes. He jumps up to me and shakes my hand "Hello there! My name is Alois trancy and this is my butler cluade it's a pleasure to meet you " he says with a big smile on his face. "It's a pleasure to meet you" I heard a stern voice say behind Alois,I look up and see a man with pale skin,black hair that is sliked back and golden eyes with glasses, "i-it's a pleasure to meet both of you"I said with a smile on my face" my name is (y/n),(y/n) (l/n)". Then short after the boy with blue hair came to me and said ," Hello my name is Ceil Phantomhive and this is my butler Sebastian and we're delighted to meet you my lady. Isn't that right Sebastian ?" ,"Yes it is my Lord and lady" the man standing behind Ceil was a handsome man with pale skin he kinda looked like cluade,he had raven black hair and Ruby red eyes. "Well it's lovely to meet you gentleman too.Its too my understanding that the queen would like all of us to work on the Jack the ripper case.Well I hope we all get along for the remainder of the time that were together" I said with the best smile I could EVER put on. They all just stood there wide eyed and shocked there was a akward silence for a moment until the Queen spoke up and said " well I want you all to stay at ceil's estate for the time being and I would like you to throw a ball and ware these clothing, well until then goodbye and good luck".

Ceil's Pov
She was so beautiful her (h/l) (h/c) matched perfectly with her (s/c/t) and (e/c) eyes. After what she said I stood there not in shook but in trance as the sun's rays shined in back of her,her buetiful smile caught me in a trance. WHAT AM I THINKING SNAP OUT OF CEIL but I couldn't she was mesmerizing but one question poped up in my head 'how could someone so lovely kill someone?'

Alois's Pov
She was so nice and cute and the first person who treated me with the respect. I then noticed that there was guns inside her black cape. I though to myself ' I guess the roumers are true....the Queen's raven is an assassin,but how could someone as beautiful as her take someone's life?'

Sebastian's POV
Her soul was not only sweet but it had a dark side too and I was interested in learning more about her. Then as soon as I saw her my thoughts went wild as I  her (h/l) (h/c) in her face but I could still see those vibrant (e/c) eyes not only that but her skin looked so soft it complemented her figure well.Then I noticed that she was armed a smile grew across my face to show I was fully interested and I knew that she was a assassin. Her way with her words supprised me not only that the scene that was infront of me was breath taking. Then this question poped up in my head ' why would someone as vibrant as her need a reason to kill someone ?'

Cluade Pov
She was the most beautiful human being I've seen on this earth. Not only that but her soul...just makes me want to lose all reason. Then the words she said to m- I mean us made me want to kiss her perfect lips.Her (h/l) (h/c) was in her face but it didn't hide those shining (e/c) eyes and her skin....so perfect that (s/c/t) matched perfectly with all her features. Even so ' why would such a shinning creature,kill someone ?"

The boys Pov
Even so it didn't matter because....at the end 'she will be mine