Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor

Back to (y/n)"s Pov
The Queen left after those words with Gray.I turn to look at the boys and see as they went from shocked from about to kill each other. I snapped my fingers in front of them as they all jumped back in suprise I said with a smile on my face like I was about to laugh" hey if we're going to work together you guys can't look at each other like your about to kill each other okay ? And besides.." I walked to the door and turned back to them "that's my job" I said with a wink.
(Skip the ride to the Manor just because I'm lazy 😄)

When we arrived at the Manor Ceil said," Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor we hope you have a wonderful time during your stay here"Then I realized something and I tap Ceil's shoulder and say," didn't the queen say we have to throw a ball and wear some clothes she made us ?"Ceil sighed as he nodded yes.Then as soon as he said 'yes' we got a knock out the door. Sebastian opened the door to reveal three packages with our names on them. The one with my name on it had a letter attached to it I opened it and it said, You'll need help putting on the other part to the dress -Queen E'. Sebastian showed me to my room and I set down the box,my courioisity took over me I then took out a beautiful dress with (f/c) laces around it then I pulled out something else and screamed. The guys busted in and asked me what's wrong,then I pointed twords the box and Sebastian took out a pair of hand maid raven wings that looked so real. He then walked to me with them in his hands he held them while he put them to my back and connected it to my black cape. He stepped back and looked at me then at the dress and back at me and said " this will look lovely with that dress my lady , a true raven " he said."thanks Sebastian but,um can you help me take them off ?" He smiled and nodded he took them off and we all had dinner. 
(Skip dinner just because)
I went to my room and saw a white silk night gown on the bed so I decided to take a bath and go to bed after the bath I washed the tub out and brush my teeth and my hair, I put on the night gown and went to bed.