Part 1: Intro

-Bonnie's PoV-

I sprang to life on the stage. It was after hours.

Next to me, Freddy sighed, "Another great day at the pizzeria."

"Maybe for you..." Chica groaned, peeling a slice of pizza off her leg. "That one kid kept throwing pizza at me." Chica shimmered in the low light and became her human form. Freddy and I followed suit. I let down my purple hair, letting it flow behind me in it's amazing glory.

"Bonnie, put a hair tie in." Freddy ordered. I groaned in annoyance, but put one in, making a ponytail. Freddy didn't have to worry about long hair. He had super short cut brown hair that never seemed to have a tangle or anything in it. Chica also had fairly short hair, but it was pulled into a small ponytail behind her. Foxy stepped out of his curtain and made his way towards us, becoming human as he walked. His jaw snapped back into place with a sickening crack.

"Eww." Chica whimpered.

"That's better." Foxy said, putting his hand to his jaw and moving it around some more. "I hate bein' out o' order. I wish someone would jus' get up an' fix me already." Mangle slid down from the ceiling behind him.

"Someone oughta fix me while they're at it." Mangle said as she too shifted to her human form. The Toy animatronics came in from their room. It seemed they had the same idea as us. Toy Freddy, or Teddy as we called him, raked a hand through his hair, trying to fix it. Toy Bonnie, Tonnie, was putzing around with his guitar, trying to tune it.

"Gosh dang kids..." He mumbled. "So handsy. Always wanna touch stuff that isn't theirs. Now my guitar is all out of whack."

"Some days I just wanna stuff one in a suit." I added.

"Yeah..." T.C., Toy Chica, sighed. The Nightmare animatronics joined us, whining about their day as well, stuffed inside the Parts and Service room as not to scare tiny children. Suddenly, a human Nightmare Chica burst into the room we had gathered in.

"Guys, there's a real human wandering the halls!" She whisper-shouted as some of her blond hair fell into her face. We all fell silent.

"This is our chance... They're intruding, and protocol says that anyone after hours is considered an endoskeleton without a suit." Tonnie said softly.

"Alright!" Everyone agreed, nodding their heads in unison.

"Where is the person?" I asked Nightmare Chica.

"Near the security office." She replied.

Must be a Night Guard. "There's no time to waste. Let's go!" I advised. We all took off in different directions, Mangle taking the ceiling, the Toys taking the vents, the Nightmares and originals taking the main corridors. I took the left hall in relation to the office.