her family/three

her family/three, ft. a song you should listen to: west coast by ieuan

The walk from the high school to the elementary school wasn't too far.

When Michael asked, stage told him that her brother, who's name was Louie as she also told him, was in first grade and, to her, had a very likable personality.

There wasn't a single reason for Michael to be nervous to meet the little boy, and he wasn't until stage said, "Oh, and Michael, my brother is a pretty good judge of character, so if he doesn't like you, I'm afraid we can't be friends." The words came out as if they they didn't affect anyone at all.

Of course, this caused Michael to suddenly have a rush of nerves fall over him.

The school looked like any other normal, public elementary school. The school was painted cream and gold to match the school colors. But, there was an electronic sign wishing the students a good day and showing off their mascot.

There were a few kids sitting on the stairs in front of the school. Michael didn't try to pick out a kid that looked like stage, mostly because immediately when they got in sight of the kids, a young boy's voice yelled out, "Sissy!"

All three heads turned to see a boy quickly picking up his backpack, which was definitely a little too big for him, and run over. The little first grader definitely shared some similarity to Stage, like his brown hair and dark eyes. His skin, though, was not the same shade as stage's lightly suntanned skin, instead being an olive tone.

His features aren't what really caught Michael's attention though, but his attire.

The boy, with the smile that reached his eyes, running towards them was wearing a lilac dress, thick straps laying on his small shoulders. The dress was a simple, everyday dress with very little decor on it.

He didn't seem to notice Michael or Alfie when he first got to them, instead jumping up into stage's open arms. She held onto him tightly as she stood up straighter, smiling as he giggled. She ruffled his wavy hair, causing the hair that framed his face, cutting off at his jaw, to move up slightly.

Stage adjusted her grip on Louie and turned to face the two other boys. Louie let out a small 'oh' as he looked at them. He didn't think he'd be meeting a new person today, but he was very open to the option.

In silence, Louie looked Michael up and down. In the moment, he couldn't really see the boy's full height, but he ignored that. Taking in his features, the messy, slightly curly hair, hazel eyes, and slight tanned skin. Besides his features, his expression is what got the little boy. He giggled when he noticed he looked like Anna when her crush walked up to her: nervous.

He never really heard his family talk about how well he could read people and how well he could judge their character, but they spoke about it quite a lot. They all had to admit, they were quite impressed with his judgement.

Michael didn't understand why he felt like he was under a microscope while the boy studied him, but he wasn't exactly surprised at the feeling. Along with how he felt, Stage was worried her brother wouldn't like the giant, as she was starting to enjoy having him around, but she wouldn't admit that.

Michael took this as a chance, though, to look at the boy fully. He was quite an adorable little kid, pretty even. His long lashes and somewhat chubby cheeks gave part of that description. Michael even had the thought that this little boy could steal many hearts when he was older if he wanted.