Chapter 2

Authors Note:
I know I haven't updated in two or so months so I am sorry. Please feel free to read any of my other stories.  Please Follow
Comment
Vote
~Lauren

Ariel POV

The Minotaur itself is big with glowing red eyes and is about eight feet tall towering over my five foot three stature.  He has a big nose ring and it looks like his sniffing the air, he starts shuffling his hooves ready to kill me.

My silver blue eyes widen in fear, what do I do? Feeling nervous I grasp my necklace out of habit but this time as I press down on the moon bit of the necklace it turns into a real bow and arrow.

A gasp escapes my mouth as the entricately carved siver bow is carved with flowers and moon shapes with wolves on it there is also a pack of quivers that rest on my back.

I turn my attention back on the minotaur to see that he is already running at me with some unknown force takes over my body, I flip over the minotaur and quickly with grace grab a quiver and nock it at the minotaur.

The minotaur looks shocked that I got him dead center through the back and into his heart, it scrambles to get the quiver but fails instead he looks at me with looks could kill glare and stampeds over to me full speed.

Me being me I trip over being squashed by his hooves on my left leg making me scream in agony as the pain sears through me. My scream haunts the forrest I start to cry knowing that I wont be able to walk with much effort is it up biting my lip from every slight movement of my leg.

I see the minotaur had gotten his head stuck by the horn in a thick tree, using this to my advantage I grab five quivers and put them in my bow getting ready to nock them. I breath in and out focusing on my breathing I aim at its back where I think his chest is and let go.

The minotaur lets a loud howl type of noise and turns into gold dust like ot never had existed although there is a horn still stuck in the tree crawling over to the tree wincing from the effort I pull the horn out of the tree falling over from my own momentum.

I put the horm in my backpack, I look around to see the moon shining down on me making me feel safe in a way. I press the moon symbol on my bow and it turns back into a necklace.

Hearing people coming I look over to see three teenagers about my age or a year come rushing forward.

I look down at my leg to see a deep cut as well as bruising feeling weak and light headed I colapse to the ground.

Authors Note:

So what do you think? ummm... I guess the next time I will update might not be this weekend but the next maybe if I'm not busy.
Please
Follow
Vote
Comment
~Lauren