'Hey'

First sope book I'm excited
*All the members are the same age in this*

Yoongi p.o.v

Great.. new school why do I have to move to a normal school.. full with tons of straight idiots.. why can't I just stay in daegu in an all boy school..? There will be lots of homophobic assholes here..
okay Min Yoongi you can do this.. I said to myself and walked into the classroom
"Okay.. students this the new student I was talking about he's from daegu-" the teacher was cut of by a loud voice at the back. "AYEEEEEE BOI IM ALSO FROM DAEGU WE GOT ANOTHER DAEGU DICK-" "KIM TAEHYUNG SHUT THE FUCK UP" the teacher shouted loudly but then smiled at me. "Introduce yourself please".

"U-um hey.. I'm min yoongi.. I'm 18 years old.. and um I'm 176 centimeters tall-"

"DANG IT IM STILL THE SHORTEST GUY IN THE WHOLE FUCKING SCHOOL" the small guy with orange hair shouted. "PARK JIMIN! SHUT IT!" The teacher shouted once again then told me to sit at the back next to the girl with blonde hair.

She's pretty but I only go for dicks..

"Heyyyyy" she said and smiled at me. "Hi.." I said back returning the smile. "Soooooo I'm wheein nice to meet you I hope we can be friends". "I'm Yoongi and sure we could be friends". I feel like we could get along.

"What the fuck are you serious Namjoon?! Seokjin guy likes you? Holy shit I thought he was straight pfft hahahahha poor him you only go for boobs, I mean everyone is this school is straight". The loud guy name Taehyung shouted and laughed. Bitch what's wrong with being gay.

"Hey yoongi" I turned around and it was that Taehyung guy. "What?" I said coldly. "We could be great friends-"

"Fuck off"

Hoseok p.o.v

"Dudeeee!" Taehyung shouted as he wrapped his arms around me. "I have something to tell you". "What is it?" I asked him. "You know that hot girl in class B, the one with the big ass?" He said his eyes sparkling. "Oh you mean Nikki? What about her?"
"She finally talked to me and gave me her number, her fucking number!! GUESS WHOS GETTING LAID SOON?!" He shouted. "Good for you man" I said and chuckled
"Oh yea Hoseok you saw that new kid? In my class? He's hella weird like he won't talk to me. You know me being the friendly one I always talk to new kids first so they don't get lonely but he told me too fuck off" he said as he pouted.

"Just ignore him he's probably another loser"

(An : I will update this book this week after I finish bathrobe and best mistake)