'Ah shit'

Yoongi p.o.v

"YAHHHH JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted when Jungkook made fun of his height again. Turns out Jin, Jimin and Jungkook are really close and they invited me to join their group.. I'm glad. Hanging out with them for 2 weeks made us become close. I know a lot about this school now. The 3 fuck boys including Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon. I mean Hoseok is kinda hot all of them have tattoos and damn Hoseok body. His body proportions is just woah and I bet he has a six pack... but he's straight so no dick for me. I still hangout with Wheein tho but not as much as the guys.

"Guys I have to go to the toilet" I said standing up. "Do you want me to go with you?" Jin asked me standing up. "No it's fine you can eat I'll be back in 5 minutes anyway." I said smiling. Lalalalala lalalalalaa~ i hummed and when I entered-

"Ah- shit" the fuck? Why do I always caught people doing dirty shit in here?. "A-ah~ I'm cumming Hoseok oppa~" oh shit.. I just have to pee quickly and leave. While washing my hands Hoseok came out with the schools slut. I scoffed. He looks messy he didn't even zip his pants and damn that girl was a mess. She quickly ran off when she saw me. "Did you had fun listening?" He said smirking.

"Nahhh straight sex turns me off.. but if it was only you jerking off..." I said biting my lips walking towards him his eyes are wide.

"I would want to help you out by using my mouth" I said seductively not before grabbing his clothed member.

(An : I'm sorry it's short.. but I'll update again in a few hours)