'Gay'

Hoseok p.o.v

"I'll suck your dick daddy"

What

The

Fuck

I looked at my friends and they were shocked. "Holy shit" namjoon said and left me there with the 'new guy'. "So.. will you let me suck your dick?" He asked me and stepped closer. "I- um...uh..so like if you like.. suck my dick you won't t-tell anyone right?" I asked him nervously. "Cause you know that I can't let people thinking Jung Hoseok the sex god is gay" I continued. He smirked and stepped even closer.

"Sex god hmm? Can you prove it.."

He said still smirking. "And yeah I won't tell anyone." he said and suddenly smiled. Okay he's kinda cute.  "Uh then yea.. next week?" God this is so awkward. "Yup.. but don't get me wrong.. I-I don't like you 'like that' but I'm a guy that's horny like 24/7 and sucking dick gets me off." He said and scratched the back of his head. Why is he suddenly so shy tf. Seeing him being shy makes me even more confident so I smirked and grabbed his chin making him face me.

"Hmm but if you fall for me.. it's not my fault cutie"

(I know you all hate me.. but like askjsldkjd no ones really reading this and there's so much stuff going on. I'm sorry. AND I KNOW ITS REALLY REALLY REALLLYYYY SHORT BUT ILL UPDATE TOMORROW🙏🏻)