WhAt

Hi so I have no clue why I'm writing in this right now,,,,,, I made this so long ago and I find it funny how my ships have changed... EVER HEARD OF PHAN?!?!!?

Yeah.. but funny enough I don't have ANY Phan stories on here... just septiplier *has war flashbacks* let's not talk about that. And I think merthur and that's it... I still love merthur but the story I put out is so cringe.. the idea was good I guess?? And I had high hopes for it but as you can tell I NEVER FINISHED IT! So that's fun...

OH wAiT. I have a joshler too... I love joshler but again the short thingy I put out? Pretty cringe if I say so myself.

Sooo anyway it's really late and this is pointless but yeah... I think I'm gonna rename this book to random things cause I really would like to just blab about things to pretty much no one when I feel like it.. that sound fun.

OK. If you've read this I have to tell you about something EXTREMELY important.

Do you ship Phan?

If your answer is yes then I have the best info you'll ever find..

My favorite Phanfiction... in the entire universe of Phanfiction...

The BEST thing you'll EVER read...

It's called...

Restless
By:
overwhelmedbysonder

It's on archive of our own (ao3) and it the best thing I've ever encountered in my entire life. Please..

pLeAsE.

If you haven't read it then go and read it.

You won't regret it.

I just read the newest chapter (24) and it's THE BEST ONE EVER WhAt...

Go read it.

👋

You're welcome. 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏🐸