The Rich & The Famous

"Trixie, honey its so nice of you to come back here in the Philippines. We missed you so much." Mom came to me and hugged me tight.

"Mom! I missed you too!" I hugged her tightly and buried my face in her neck. She smelled so good.

We pulled away and smiled at each other then I hugged my dad and had some greetings. After our greetings we went home and had our dinner. I excused myself to take a tour around the mansion even though I already know the directions in the house. Our family is wealthy so that explanes why.

I reached the living room and the first thing I saw was the huge picture frame of our family in the center of the living room. We were complete back then. My grandparents and brother was alive. We look so happy in the picure that our smiles reached to our ears.

I was so deep in hought that I didn't realise a tear had already slipped in my eyes. I just wiped it away and smiled knowing that they are safe and that we moved on from the wounds we suffered before.

I just decided to go straight to my room. I stripped in my clothes and went inside the shower when I arrived in my bathroom. After taking a bath I crawled in my bed and sleep took over me.

I woke up early the next day. I took a bath and changed into a white lace top and a pencil skirt. I grabbed my white pumps from my closet then went out of my room. I saw many people carrying tables and chairs to the ballroom. Maids were everywhere carrying plates.

I went to find mom and saw her in the garden drinking tea." Mom! Why is everyone so busy?" I asked her and sat down on one of the chairs." Their preparing for the party tonight. Your dad and I decided to give you a homecoming. I forgot to tell you last night." She said, drinking her tea.

" Mom you shouldn't have. I'm thinking all the guests are just your bussiness partners and clients. I don't even know if my friends still remember me." I said. My mom was about to answer when my phone rang.

I looked at the caller I.D. and Alexander was calling. I pressed ignore and put my phone in the table. I turned my attention back to my mother who had a confused look." Your not gonna answer your phone?"

I shook my head no. My phone rang again and Alexander's name popped on the screen. I pressed ignore again and this time, I turned my phone off.

" Honey? Whose Alexander?" My mother asked giving me all her attention. Her motherly tone was evident in her voice.

" He's my ex-boyfriend mom. I found him cheating and now he won't leave me alone." I said.

My mom told me to just ignore him or block his number on my phone so that he can stop bothering me. Soon its already 4 pm. and the party will start at 7 pm. I am now sitting in my vanity room. Axel is fixing my hair while Lea is doing my make up. Ellaine, my stylist, is comingand she is bringing my dress.

Lea and Axel are our make up artists. We talked about me and my experience in New York. After awhile Lea was done doing my make up and Axel did my hair perfectly. Now I have to put on my dress that Ellaine brought.

The dress fit me perfectly showing off my curves. I wore some gold pumps matching my dress. When I was all done I thanked Lea, Axel and Ellaine before going down because the party is already starting.

AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER

I was talking to my old friends here in the Philippines when my mother came to us, smiling widely." Honey can you come with me for a second there is someone I want you to meet." She said then dragged me without even giving me the chance to say excuse me to my friends.

I saw dad talking to a man wearing a suit and behind him was a very beautiful woman, probably his wife, and a boy who looks like he has the same age as me. His face looks familiar actually.

"Trixie, meet Mr. & Mrs. Vandergild. Lisa and John meet our daughter, Trixie." I smiled politely at them and gave them a hand shake. I guess my suspision is right.

"Its lovely to meet you.You look very beautiful Mrs. Vandergild." I said smiling at her.

"Thank you but you look more beautiful honey at tawagin mo nalang kaming tita at tito." They said.

"Ok." sudenly I noticed the boy looking at me with a smile. I smiled at him too but that was until tita Lisa saw my gaze.

"Oh! Trixie meet our son, Joshua Vandergild. Joshua meet trixie." I smiled at him then we shook each others hands.

"Hi, have we met? You seem to look familiar." I asked him.

"Well I don't think so but if you saw me on billboards then I think you should know I'm a star." He said with a cocky smirk. I scoffed at his reply.

"Cocky much?" I said."Anyway, mom I'm just gonna get some air. Excuse me." I said.

I quickly went to the garden with my phone. My phone is about to pop from all the calls and texts Alexander has been sending me. Another call from Alexander came and I pressed answer.

"WHAT?!" I shouted through the phone.

"Trixie babe pl-" I cut him off.

"Don't call me babe and don't call me again. What part of WERE OVER do you not understand Alex. You've done enough. And if you call me again I swear Alex. Don't call and text me again jerk!" And with that I hung up from him.

I threw my phone in the tea table not even caring if it breaks. I sat down and put a hand on my head. someone sat beside me. I turned and saw...