Chapter 2

I woke up early in the morning. I grabbed my robe because I am only wearing my pink lace bra and thong. I went down the stairs humming but my humming was interrupted by someone.

"Good morning Trixie." Joshua greeted in our living room couch. I rolled my eyes at him.

"My morning was good until you showed up." I said then crossed my arms and leaned on the stair railing. "What are you doing here?"

"Is that the way you treat your guest? And is it bad to visit you?" He said cockily, smiling like a jerk.

"You saw me now leave." I gestured my hands to the wide opened doors. He was about to say something when our parents emerged from the hall. I skilled sweetly at them.

I greeted our parents with hugs and kisses on the cheek. Joshua stood beside me closely. I stepped on the side to get farther away from him but he moved to my side. I finally got irritated and slapped his arm very hard that even my palms ached.

"Ow!" We both shouted. I clutched my palms while blowing it while Joshua rubbed the part where I slapped.

"Why is your arm so hard?!" I shouted at him. I was also about to shout at him when my dad suddenly spoke up.

"Enough! You two act like a child." He said. I looked at him with a pout.

"Why is he here?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"He'll entertain you while were not around." He said. What am I? A baby? I don't a babysitter. I'm big enought my to handle myself.

"Dad I'm not a five year old. I can handle myself on my own." I retorted back.

"Trixie I know that. Now stop whining because we gotta go." He said then kissed me in the forehead. I pouted like a child. Mom kissed my forehead and they turned to leave.

When they were completely out of sight. I turned to Joshua, who is looking at me weirdly. I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I took my pink and white robe off since I'm alone in my room.

I played "Good Time" by Carly Rae Jepson, on my iPod. Putting the volume high, I started jumping, dancing, and singing around. The music was too loud for me to notice Joshua had already entered my room.

My eyes widen and covered my self with a pillow. "Why are you here!?" I shouted at him.

He smirked then leaned on the door frame of my room. "Nice color of bra you got there." I blushed a little but quickly composed myself . "What are you doing here? Get out. I have to take a bath before we go. Now shoo!" I pushed him out of my room and locked my door.

Then I went to the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath I went to my closet to choose my outfit for today. I pressed a bottun where my casual clothes are and the wall turned. I chose a pink top and I ppared it with some denim jeans.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and curled it. I wore my pink pumps and went out with my pink clutch and phone. Joshua and I drove to a place where a statue is standing in the center of the place.

"Saan tayo ngayon?" I asked joshua."Were in Rizal Park. Siya ang pambansang bayani dito. And he's right over there." tinuro niya ang statue na sinasabi ko kanina. may mga guard ang statue.

I looked aroud me and saw that it was very different from the states.(A/N: Its more fun in the Philippines nga diba). Phillipines is much better, eventhough maraming tao na nakatira dito. In the states I barely see grasses because its all  filled with building but its still a beautiful place. 

We went to other places like the museums, beaches and many more. It was already 8 pm by the time we went back. Mom called me saying that they've arrived early.