Chapter 19

After us all going out for tea we came home and relaxed, well everyone besides Georgina and Ross who where looking after their new borns, thankfully they didn't make much noise they made the most noise when they where hungry and they where generally hungry at the same time. I walked into the kitchen slowly followed by Riker who hugged me from behind as I got a drink of water, I put the glass in the dishwasher and turned round to face Riker who wrapped his arms round my waist and kissed me, he then picked me up bridal style and crept behind the sofa where everyone was sat, he took me upstairs and lay me down on the bed, he kissed me passionately and continued to kiss my neck and back up to my lips, he held my sides as he pressed his lips into mine, occasionally smiling at me as he kissed me.

I woke up the next morning with Riker's warm chest against my back, I wiped my eyes as I tried to escape from his grasp, 'Riker let go I need the toilet', I said as I squirmed and tried to escape, I finally escaped and grabbed my dressing gown and wrapped it round me and went to the toilet, when I came back he wasn't there, I looked around the room, then I felt someone wrap there arms around me and kiss my cheek, 'morning', he said smiling, 'morning', I said yawning and trying to smile at the same time, I put my hand over my forehead as I felt hot and slightly faint, it must just be the hot weather outside or just Riker putting his arms around me, I puffed my breath onto my face, 'what's wrong', he said tilting his head at me, 'I just feel a bit faint that's all', I smiled at him, 'd'you wanna drink of water', he said kissing my cheek, 'if you don't mind', I said turning my head to look at him but couldn't quite catch him, 'you stay right here I'll go get you a drink', he said as he took his arms from around me and ran downstairs, I sat on the bed feeling my forehead in confusion, then I flopped my hands down by my side and suddenly felt a bit sick, I held my stomach and just thought it was the heat and it was nothing, I mean it was boiling outside, eventually about after waiting 30 seconds I couldn't hold it down, I ran to the bathroom and threw up, great just what I need in the morning, I held my hair back out of my face whilst throwing up into the toilet, believe me if you have a phobia of sick and you are sick its not good, 'are you ok', I heard Riker as he came to my assistance and held my hair out of my face, after I had stopped throwing up I washed my hands and face and cleaned my teeth then I took a sip from my water to get the dreadful taste of vomit out of my mouth, 'it must be the heat', Riker looked me up and down, 'I don't know why I've never been affected by heat before', I said as I looked down at the floor in confusion, I'm usually pretty good with heat, 'really, then maybe your just sick', he said as if it was the only other thing, 'thanks for helping you really didn't have to', I smiled referring to when he had just held my hair back, I didn't really approve of other people being there as I'm throwing up, 'no its fine I love to help', he said with a big smile on his face, 'then why do you never help with tea then', Ross said through the wall, he was in the kids room, Riker raised his middle finger at the wall where the voice had just come from, I smiled, I didn't have the energy to laugh, 'so are you ok', he said standing up, 'yeah I'm fine', I smiled lazily at him, I stood up and walked towards the door in front of Riker, I stood still a moment, and then. Nothing.

I woke up Riker holding me in his arms, 'what the hell just happened', I said looking up at him, 'you blacked out I think', he said in a confused way, 'wait I blacked out', I said looking up at him with my eyebrows raised, 'yeah why', he said picking me up bridal style and putting me on the bed, 'I mean I have never been affected by the heat before, or have I ever fainted whilst being ill, so I have no idea what's going on', I said sitting up against the headboard and shrugging my shoulders whilst looking down at my weak, shaky body, 'I dunno how's about you go to the doctors and find out then we can be sure', he said standing up and walking towards the door, 'take a nap', he smiled before walking out the door, I pulled my phone free of its charger and began scrolling through my contacts until I found the doctors, I clicked onto it and began to ring them, I booked my appointment and they said they had an available time today at 4. it was only 10 in the morning. 

When it reached four I left the house feeling a little wearily and when I arrived at the doctors I rushed to the toilet and waited but nothing appeared so I walked outside and walked to the desk to say I had arrived, about 5 minutes later a doctor called for me, I hobbled over to the door feeling slightly sick again but I held it back, 'take a seat', the doctor gestured to a chair whilst looking at his clip board, I sat down at the other side of his desk and looked around at the room awkwardly as he sat down, 'so whats the problem', he said placing his clip board on the desk and looking at me, I explained what had gone on this morning, how I had fainted and been sick, he started looking around in deep thought, he then suggested the heat, I told him that I had never been affected by heat, he then looked at me, his joined hands separated as he took a second, 'is there any chance you could be pregnant', he said with a calm tone, I thought for a moment, 'there could be', I said looking away from him in thought, 'then apart from an illness that's the only other explanation', he said looking at me as I looked back at him.

As I drove home I thought about the possibilities, its probably nothing I'll be fine, I thought to myself. The doctor said he'd get back to me with the results, I had to wait till tomorrow morning to get the news. When I got home there was only Ross in looking after the twins, I walked in to see him sleeping with them both on his chest again, I walked past staring at them as their cuteness was almost to much to bare, I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of Orange juice and walked into the living room taking little sips of it, I sat on the chair next to Ross and watched the big bang theory which we had the box set of so I decided to start from series one and work my way up, about 10 minutes later Ross woke up and looked at me, 'when did you get back', he asked wiping his eyes, 'about 10 minutes ago', I said still focused on the TV, 'oh right', he said stretching up and looking at the two woken babies on his chest, 'oh hello', he said as they yawned at the same time, he hugged them and kissed both of their head, 'aww', I said looking at the cute picture he made, 'he gets his hot good looks from me', he said sitting up and holding Ryder up next to his face, I giggled at him and he looked at Alex, 'and you get your good looks from mummy don't you', he said nuzzling her nose against his, I smiled at him as he played with the two babies, 'here', he said handing me Ryder, I held him on my lap and looked at him as he sneezed twice, 'bless you', I said in a ridiculous baby voice, Ross giggled at me as I held Ryder's back to my chest, 'lift his jumper up', Ross said smiling at me, 'okay', I said in confusion as I sat Ryder down on my lap and pulled his jumper up, his t-shirt said 'ready set rock' I looked at Ross smiling, 'look', he said as he lifted Alex's tiny jumper, it said 'R5 rules' on it, 'I had them personalized', he smiled at me and stuck his tongue out, I giggled as he played with Alex and kissed her head, I turned Ryder round and nuzzled his nose against my own, I kissed his nose and he gave me a slight smile, Ross smiled at me, 'your great with kids did you know that', he tilted his head and smiled at me, I smiled back at him and then returned to playing with Ryder, I looked into his eyes it might be my own child I'm playing with in 9 months.