Chapter 24

Note- I'm gunna skip a few of months as I can't think of anything for them, so I hope you enjoy this chapter xx

-3 Months later- 

I was lay on the sofa with my head turned to one side looking at the TV, I rubbed my hands over my bump and huffed, 'I'm so bored', I said to myself sitting up awkwardly, Everyone had left me here on my own to go and watch R5 in rehersals, I said I'd stay here and look after the twins, they where in there playpen next to the TV so I could keep a close eye on them, I looked at them as they played with their soft toys, Alex yawned which then caused Ryder to yawn, 'I think you to need to go to bed', I smiled as I stood up from the sofa and walked to the playpen, Alex looked at me and raised her arms, I picked her up and put her down beside me, she sat on the floor looking at me as I picked Ryder up from out of the Play pen also, I then put Ryder by my side and he stood looking at me, 'Alex can you please stand up', I asked her as she looked at me, she then pulled herself to her feet with help from the playpen bars and smiled at me, 'thank you', I said to her holding both of their hands and walking them to the stairs, They walked up the stairs with as much effort as they could grasp, when we reached their room, I opened the door and they walked to their cots and stood on the small plastic stools so I could pick them up and put them in, I put Alex in and then Ryder, who then smiled at me and closed his eyes, I stood there for a moment just watching them, then I left the room and yawed myself, I walked into my room which was just next door and sat and then lay down in the bed.

When I woke up, I walked into the twins room and they where still sleeping, and then I walked downstairs to find no one here, I sat on the sofa and huffed as a tear rolled down my cheek, then I just cried, I held my head in my hands and tried to wipe my tears away, I'm so bored, but why am I crying, mother fudging hormones.

After my random crying moment I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of Orange Juice, I took a sip and it tasted odd, I looked at the bottle of Orange Juice, it needs water adding to it, I started crying again, 'I'm so stupid', I said crying to myself, I poured the juice down the sink and wiped away my tears, oh my days I can't stop crying, then I felt two arms wrap around my waist, 'Sara what's wrong', Riker whispered in my ear, 'I didn't put water in my Orange Juice', I said still slightly crying, 'your crying because you didn't put water in your Orange Juice', Riker giggled, 'I know I'm so stupid', I said crying again and fanning my face in an attempt to stop crying, 'hey stop crying, your not stupid just hormonal', he said turning me round and wiping my tears away with his thumbs while smiling, 'come here', he said pulling me in hugging me, I pressed my face against his chest, 'come on lets go and sleep for a bit', he smiled, 'but I've just woken up', I smiled, 'yes but I'm shattered and I want someone to cuddle up to', he said taking my hand and pulling me out of the kitchen.

We both climbed into bed and Riker wrapped his arms around me, I snuggled my face into his chest and fell asleep, again.

Note- Sorry for the short chapter especially after the 5 page one hope you liked it. Dunno whether to skip a head and Sara's baby is born or just jump to where its being born help meeeeeeee!!! xx