Chapter 4: Proving skunk-man wrong

I stroll confidently towards the fence and gates surrounding the school, I put one leg up in a gap and vault myself on top of it. Carefully, avoiding the spikes upon the top, I bend my knees I crouching, and I jump from the top of the gate and land with a loud crunch.

I walk along the footpath but don't turn around when I hear more loud thump-crunches. Not even when I feel a hand grab my shoulder. Not even when it sends sparks up my and his hand leaves a warm explosion. Not even.

"What?!" I spit, not looking at him

He stops, the warm hand on my shoulder yanking me to a stop. I turn to him and glare at him defiantly.

Calum, Ashton and Michael come to a short stop behind Luke.

"Where are you going?"

"Anywhere away from you and here. So please do me a favour and fuck off"

I narrow my eyes, gauging his reaction. He doesn't even look bothered.

"Well then you'll just have to come with you. We have a ride and you, obviously, do not."

Does he not get the meaning of fuck off?

Wait a second,

How does he know I don't have a ride.

Well, it's irrelevant

"I don't need anything from you"

"Well it looks like you do" replies Ashton

"What would you know"

"I just do" he smirks back at me

"So, are you going to let me help you, give you a ride home?"

I look at him. The I look at Michael. He has been keeping quiet this whole time.

He is looking at me now, with an expression that puzzles me to work out.

He's weird.

But then I get it. he thinks I am a lowlife, a slut, a bitch who acts exactly like that. Anger churns in the pit of my mind (and my stomach, it's lunchtime and I'm hungry). He smirks when he sees my realization. But I want nothing better than to prove him wrong. to show him that I'm not those things.

Nothing like that.

So I do something that I normally would never have done, never in a million years. And I mean never. I turn around to Luke and give him a small smile.

"Okay"

Yeah I know this is short please don't hate, it's only cause I'm doing the next chapter in Lukes point of view. ;)