Chapter Three: Keith is a telling dude.

Chapter Three:  Keith is a telling dude.

Gabby's POV:

 "Okay! Time to bed!" mom said after watching Meet The Robinsons.

We kissed mom and dad and went to bed. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and opened my laptop to see if Mackenzie and Nicole are online but they're not. So, I just logged out of facebook and twitter. My phone rang and it was Mackenzie. What a surprise!

"Hello?"

"Gabby! Are you really going to Britain after the closing party?

"Yeah. Why and who told you that? I was about to tell you that tomorrow."

"Your brother, Keith."

"Keith?! He did?!"

"It doesn't matter! What matters is, you're going to see One Direction! Keith said that your grandpa and grandma lives beside them."

"Kenz, I don't even know One Direction! I don't care. Okay?! I don't even know what they look like."

"OMG! You've got to be kidding me, Gabby!"

"No I'm not Mackenzie. So, if you would allow me. I have to sleep already."

"But Gabby!"

"Bye Kenz!" I said lovingly and turned off my phone.

I'm so curious. What do they look like? Mackenzie is dying to see them. Why? And my brother knows them? And the point is, why does Keith needs to be a telling dude? Okay. I just don't care. I fixed my bed and went to sleep.