Chapter Thirty Eight: Why do you hate Harry, what have he done?

It has been four months since Harry last texted me. We kept in touch for seven months while they had their US tour. I'm always with the boys after school. Then, when they returned back to UK, Harry never texted me nor called me. I kept on calling him and texting him but he won't even answer.

"Hey, Gabby! What's with the face?" Nicole asked while she's walking towards me. I'm sitting at our school's soccer field while I'm looking at my phone. School's already over and graduation is just days away.

"You've been like that for four months, I think?" Mackenzie said.

Still, I haven't told them what's happening this past few months. I sighed and just smiled weakly at them. I've tried my very best to have a strong connection with Harry but he won't even do anything.

Then, Mackenzie's phone rang.

"Hi baby!" She said, smiling. It was Nialler. I'm sure of it. Nobody makes Mackenzie that happy. Except him. I laid down at the grass and watched the clouds move.

"Gabby, Niall wants to talk to you." Mackenzie handed me her phone.

"Hey, Nialler what's up?" I fake smiled.

"Do you have your laptop with you?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Can you open it for me?"

"Sure."

"Then?"

"I'll send you a DM on Twitter." Niall sent me a message and I clicked on the link.

"Niall, what's this?"

"Just watched Gabby."

I looked at Nicole and Mackenzie and they walked towards me. We watched the video on youtube. The one that Niall sent me. I was entitled, Harry Styles - "Why do you hate me, what have I done?"

I cried after watching that video.

"Niall.."

"Gabby, it's true. He can't call you nor text you because he's just so upset. I know that it's wrong for him to ignore you but I know you can understand him."

"Niall, can you bring him and the boys on my graduation this coming Friday?"

"Why, Gabby?"

"Just do it, Niall please. Thank you."

That's it and I hang up. I placed my palms on my face and cried.

"Shhh. Gabby. It's okay. They'll be here on graduation." Mackenzie stated and hugged me.

My best friends never failed to make me smile even though I'm in pain.

Mackenzie, Nicole and I went to the mall to find a dress for our graduation ball. Our theme was a victorian era masquerade ball. We have to wear our uniforms on our graduation. Private School's policy.

We went to Marie Antoinette and found the perfect dress for me. We crept to the mall and found a perfect shoes. A victorian 2 Lips pump with a feminine lace overlaying a natural upper with an embellishment at the back of the heel with feathers, stones, charms and ribbons. A 1 inch double stacked platform and 5 inch skinny heel. I managed to smile but then again, Harry's pain keeps on haunting me.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Second Chapter for today! :)

Posted Gabby's Attire for the ball and on the next chapter are Mackenzie's and Nicole's. :)

Also posted, Harry's Interview Video. That video never failed to me cry. :'(

So, what do you think of this chapter? And What do you think of Gabby's Attire? :)

Excited much for the next chapter? Leave you comments! :)

Keep on sending you votes and comments. Every single one of it is really appreciated! :)

Thank you guys! I love you! :*

P.S. I didn't checked for misspelled or the wrong grammars. :)

xoxo,

Kristine ♥ :)