Chapter 1

Thanks for showing up!

It's a mystery/horror story mixed with humor. Hope you enjoy.
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in the story.

Characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Dry Bones, Rosalina, Wario, Waluigi, Toad, Toadette, Yoshi, Birdo.

BEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

Luigi sprung up from his bed and slammed his fist on his alarm clock, completely smashing it into a few different chunks.

"Today's the day," he proudly said as he skipped over to his calendar. He tore off the sheet that read, "Mushvember 4th."

Then he ran into Mario's room wielding a megaphone.

"GOOOOOOD MORNIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!" he yelled into the megaphone.

Mario rolled out of his bed and plopped onto the floor.

After a sigh, he muttered, "I was still asleep you know . . . "

"Who cares? Today's my birthday!" Luigi exclaimed. "It's gonna be a BLAST!"

He had mailed his invitations a week back, giving his guests ample time to plan for the weekend.

Later that day, Luigi drove to his mansion to tidy the place up. It was a pretty big mess that he had to get rid of before tonight. He set the tables, sorted all his games and cleaned out a few of his many spare bedrooms for his guests.

Some time later, at 5:00, Luigi wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Looks good to me," he thought. Luigi then looked out the window and saw that he had guests arriving already. He certainly was cutting it close.

"What the?" his eyes strayed out to the driveway where there was a giant bus.

Two hours earlier. . .

"Alright guys," Daisy spoke to the party invitees.

"Why are we even here right now," Birdo said, annoyed. "It doesn't start for like two hours."

"Because nobody is getting there before me." Daisy said with a smile on her face.

"Or, I can actually drive there myself," Waluigi shook his car keys in Daisy's face.

Her smile disappeared.

"Fine," Daisy sighed. "I thought one of you would say some crazy stuff. So I've decided to prepare myself."

Daisy handed out checks to everyone, totaling $50 for each person.

"All this just to head on to that bus?" Wario pointed to the large, yellow machine.

"Correct," she replied. "I have to be the first one Luigi sees."

She then started nudging everyone to get on the bus.

"Ha," Wario snickered once everyone had boarded the bus. He tucked his check away. "It's like taking candy from a baby."

Right after that, he could hear some ruckus coming from the seat behind him.

"Oh come on," Daisy sounded as if she were about to cry. "Did I really forget my bib?"
She was searching her bag frantically.