Gakuen Alice

Author /Artist:  Higuchi Tachibana

Genre:  Romance; Shoujo; Action; Adventure; Comedy; Drama; Fantasy; Mystery; School life; Supernatural; Psychological; Tragedy 

Type:  Read from right to left

Status: Completed

~ It has an anime but its categorized for young viewers  (its lighthearted) so the romance  scenes are little and there is no tragedy and backstories and  its ongoing...~

Summary

Mikan Sakura grew up with her grandfather on the countryside of Japan. When her best friend, Hotaru, transfers to a prestigious school in Tokyo, Mikan follows her. The school is actually an elite Academy for gifted people with "Alices," an ability that is unique depending on the individual being. Once Mikan arrives to the gates of the school, she encounters an Alice teacher named Narumi, gets enrolled due to a series of events, and is told that she possesses a rare Alice. Despite her initial view of the so-called greatness to the school, Mikan slowly discovers that beneath the grand facade of the Academy, there is a never-ending stream of lies and buried secrets. The school's increasingly manipulative and sinister actions towards her make it a dangerous place to be. Little does Mikan know that her enrollment in Alice Academy set the gears in motion to an even greater tragedy.

* This one of my favorites mangas !!! A unique story, great characters and development, the ending is good but a bit confusing - I want  moore -, this hits you right in the feels, makes you laugh, cry, and warms you heart( heartwarming)! Don't judge the manga by its cover and read it!^^     Also, after you read it , listen to the song " Safe and sound" by Tailor Swift and tell me in the comments if I'm the only one who thins it fits perfectly, every sentence, with the manga!*