S i x

I wake up in Grayson arms. He was picking me up and taking me to my bed. "I had a great time tonight." He whispered kissing me. I Agreed and laid down. "Good night, I have something planned for tomorrow." He murmured. I look up to him playing with my hair. "Night." I smiled. He left the side of my bed and laid in his.

Tonight happened, My step brother and I had sex.

The next morning I rolled out of bed and laid next to Grayson. "Hey." I shake him up.
He groans as he suddenly wakes up. "Hey." He replied smiling. "What was the thing you have planned?" I ask excited. "You'll see.." He smirks. I roll my eyes and hop out of bed to get ready for the day.

I make my way to the bathroom counter and soon enough Grayson follows. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. "Stop, Ethan is right outside the room." I laugh. "So what?" He continues to kiss. "We can't get caught Grayson." I say backing away from him, starting to brush my hair. He sighs and leaves the bathroom.

Grayson and I obviously have something, I'm just not sure if we should keep it.

-

"Good morning." I yawn stepping into the kitchen. "Morning." Everyone replies. Grayson motions me to sit next to him but I pretend to not see. I picked up the hard piece of bacon and took a small bite. Last time I remember Alexandra wasn't a good cook, and she still isn't.

I picked at my food for awhile until a question popped out of Grayson. "So, Mikayla and I decided we wanted to go hiking later today. Any of y'all wanna come?" He says picking the most boring activity so nobody comes along.

I grinned at Grayson and then focus on everyone else. "Sure, I'll go." Says Ethan. Grayson and I both turn to Ethan in shock. Grayson was definitely not planning that, It was supposed to be our day.

"Cool." Grayson spoke.

We both eyed each other, we both weren't expecting that. I got up and cleaned my plate off.

I ran upstairs to get ready for today. I picked out a pair of shorts and a white tank top. I soon hear the door close behind me. "You know I didn't mean for him to join in.. and I wasn't planning on us going hiking." Grayson pleads. I nod knowing it's not his fault but still kinda upset. "I'm really sorry.." He sighs. "Don't worry about it." I fake a smile. "I'll make it up to you." He replied rubbing my arm. I giggle from his touch. "Okay, now get ready." I smile.
He nods and heads to his suitcase filled with shorts and shirts.

-

"Ready?" I ask both Ethan and Grayson after finishing my makeup. "Yeah." Ethan said. "Hold on, one second." Grayson said pulling something out of his suitcase into his pocket. "Okay." He grinned. "Let's go." I lead them down the stairs.

"Okay, were leaving we'll be back around 4." Grayson yells to both my dad and his mom.

We walk down the sidewalk to the rented car. Grayson sits upfront and Ethan and I sit in the back. "So where are we hiking?" Ethan asks us both. "That's the thing, I don't know." Grayson laughs, looking at me. "I'm sure we'll find something around." I spoke. Ethan nods as we start to drive off.

"I see something over there!" I say while looking out the window and pointing. "Yeah, that's looks like it would be a good place to hike." Ethan says as he began to be impatient.

We pulled up to the sign of the trail and hopped out of the car. "It's so pretty out here." I look around as the warm wind hits my skin. "Like you." Grayson mouths. My cheeks burn up as I hide my huge smile.

All this walking gave us the opportunity to get to know each other more. It was fun.

"I have to use the bathroom!" Ethan groans. "Just hold it, we'll be heading down in a second."

continuing to walk, we reach upon a more sturdy part of the trail. I secretly grip onto Grayson's arm and we walk down slowly. I walk around a indent in the ground until I slip.

"Shit!" I grip onto my hair as I feel a cut go into my ankle. "What? Are you okay?" Ethan asks. Blood runs down to my shoe and I hold back from crying. "I got cut by glass." I sigh. I look over to see the large chunk of glass laying by the indent. "Uhh- Ethan there a porta potty somewhere downhill. We'll wait for you.." Grayson said. Ethan nods and heads down.
"You okay?" Grayson asks while rubbing my arm. "Yeah, just hurts like a bitch!" I take deep breaths. "Uhh-" Grayson hesitated while looking for something to clean the blood up with. He takes off one shoe and removes a sock. "Kinda gross, but it's all I have." He chuckles. I give out a small giggle and let him clean it up.

"There." He says after he finished. I set my arm on the back of his neck and laid my lips against his. Kissing back, turns into a makeout.

"Grayson?!"