The start of a mess

(Btw dont own steven universe)
Lapis. Pov

It was a rather ussual day in beach city i wouldnt know because you know the whole story about the mirror and the gaint water tower and the ship also the fustion imprisonment by a big buff cheto puff a.k.a jasper. Well anyway it was normal until i saw pearl running up to the barn screaming somthing, i couldn't tell what she was saying until i flew down to be eye level with her.

"Pearl calm down and explain whats wrong" i said with an unamused look because shes problebly going crazy over the smallest thing like she does most of the time. 'Geez a girl plays a prank with her water towers in her room one time and she goes nuts' i thought to myself "steven is missing have you seen him" she said on the verge of tears "hes problebly with connie or at the big doenut have you checked there yet"  she looks at with an 'are you serious' look on her face wich quickly changes ot anger "of corse i have you water bird" to this i start giggleing because i dont think she relized what she just said "look whos talkin bird nose". She looks at me again but this time she was juat irritated "just help me look for him".

*time skip 3 hours*

Afer 3 hours of serching i was starting to get to get worried and the fact that the others cant find him either isnt helping. It was starting to get late and soon i was terrified he never stays out this long from my experience he usually goes home Exactally before sun  down and he was still missing. After i return to the barn i see peridot sitting on a large crait or whatever that thig is " hey lazuli here have you been ive been looking for you" to this i shot her with a glare "WHY HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR ME, STEVEN IS MISSING IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR HIM WHILE, LET ME GUESS YOU HAVE BEEN SITTING THERE ALL DAY" i scream clearly irritated. She jumps back from what i prosume to be fright "wait did you say steven was missing why didnt anyone tell me sooner i would have helped" she said with a little frown. I just looked at her and flew up to the rafters to think.

Peridot. Pov

After she flew up i went to the couch to think about here he could be but i assumed she already looked everywhere i was thinking if a homeworld abduction was possible. "How could they do this, if they think this planet is useless so i highly unlikely" i whispered to myself maybe hes just in roses room "nah he doesnt know how to use that completely and he would have came back already" maybe hes..... dead "no he..he...he cant be hes the son of the great and powerful rose quarts" but then it is a possiblity. When i realized what i was thinking i started bursted into tears. But then i heard somthing it was comthing from the rafters it was lapis, she must have heard me because she was sobbing as well "peridot do you really think hes dead" she said to this i sadly nod and spoke up "but there is a possibly hes alive and remember beleive in steven because if he has..... died we must carry on what he lived for witch it to protect the earth and protect all living beings like he would have done" i said with tears rushing down my face. I looked up to see she was sobbing even more "he cant be dead he just cant be why would anyone hurt steven hes the best he always puts others before himself hes the most loveing person ive met on this planet so why" she said with her face in her hands "i dint know unless its...... jasper".
(Btw this takes place before jasper was currupted)

This her head shot up with a verry angery face and ger eyes were starting to glow bright blue "if she touched him she will be a pile of orange dust when im though with her" she said with an anger filled deep voice. After she said that i did the same and replied "agreed"
A/N
Ok i know tge entire thing is confusing it when from funny to emotional and then to yandeer witch i for one think is creepy.