Happy lappy

A/N
Ok this chapter is most likely the last so no lemonish so its all good and it should have just a hint of humor enjoy

*next morning*

*Stevens pov*
I woke and lapis was gone i was freaking out for a second before i smelt somthing.it was bacon and lapis was cooking it, i soon calmed down and got up out of bed (yes hes wearing clothes so dont ask😐) i slowly approached her from behind carefull to make sure she didnt hear me. She was still standing in front of the stove, i hugged her from behind wich startled her a little before i whispered in her ear "how my little happy lappy doin this amazing morning" she giggled at her nick name witch she confirmed last night 😉. I lauphed as well and she answered "dont scare me like that asshole" i lauphed even more as did she "i thought you would be hunger so i made you breakfast" she said gestureing to the bacon i smiled " you know im not gonna eat unless you join me right" she looked at me, raised a brow, and smirked "yeah i know i wasnt planning on letting you have it all to yourself" i smirk and replied "good now i have somthing to ask you" "and what would that be" she asked smirking. I turned her around and looked her in the eyes "will you stay with me like in the temple" so looked at me for a second then smiled. I didnt have time to react before she crashed her lips together with mine and when the kiss broke she spoke "of course i will i am your happy lappy arent i".

End

Ok to be honest the mood of some of the parts were determined by the music i was listening to.
😂😂😂😂