Run

A/n so if you read the last chapter of my other book. This is now the continuation of the other story. With the focus on mattanda and Zoe. This is going to be the 2nd last chapter then I will start two new book. The sequel of the Connor book and a new adopted by. This was only a filer for the books.

*Zoes POV*

Connor hasn't been at work for the past 2 days. I've been hired to help Matt and Bryan and also team edge.
I was worried about Connor so I went up to ask Matt about it. "Dad. Where's uncle Connor." He looked at me scared. "Sit here Zoe. Right. You remember Hannah. Yeah. She was our head of our Scotland office. She suddenly decided to leave. Meaning she broke up with Connor. He's staying with Paul and there he found out that Hannah was with someone new. A few hours afterwards. Hannah had told me about it before. Sorry" I sat there crying. "Is that why Hannah would glare at me all the time." He nodded. "He thought you and Connor had a thing." I jumped back. "Well I did have a crush on him. But that was before I actually met him. He my uncle. It was a fan girl crush. I've ruined his relationship." I stood up and stormed out of the office. Out of the building. I noticed Connor walk in past me. He grabbed me but I got out. "Get off of me!" I screamed running out. I ran down the street until a car stopped me. It was Matt. "Get away from me. I don't want to ruin anyone else!" I screamed at him. "Right. Calm down." He raised his voice. "Your not my dad. He's not my uncle. I know none of you. Your not my family!" I ran the other way. No one seemed to be near me until someone rammed onto the pavement. The police. "Please mam stop." They tried to hold me. "I'm not a mam I'm useless. No one wants me. I ruin everything. Please leave me." A female officer came up and hugged me. "You want to talk about it. In private." I nodded and she took me inside the car. "Why did you run away." "Well. My "uncle" has had a girlfriend for a while. When I was adopted I never got to meet him though I knew him through twitter. In my orphanage I was abused and he helped me through it. When I went to his work with my dad. We hung out and when we finished she was jealous and though we had a thing. Even though he's 21. Then the next Sadat after I'd went home they broke up as she was heading back to Scotland. It was all my fault." I started to cry. "No it wasn't your fault. Don't blame or doubt yourself. Anyway. Should we take you home to your Dad and mom." I nodded. We started driving and it wasn't long until we got back. I saw Matt carresing Amanda and Connor crying behind them. I hurt them all by running away. When we stopped I ran and hugged them. "Thank you" I said to the police officer as I hugged her. Matt and Amanda hugged her while I hugged Connor. As the police officer left I waved to her. I felt bad for running away. They all really cared for me. I messed it up.

*Home*

The whole journey home was silent. They looked so angry. I've been sitting in my room since I got home. That was about an hour ago. I found a bouncy ball and just sat and bounced it. Over and over.