Leave

*Matts POV*

"Will you stop that!" I shouted at Zoe. She had been bouncing a ball for hours now. She stopped. But then continued quickly afterwards. I walked up to her room and tried to get in. She was blocking the door. "Zoe open the door." I said calmly she remained silent. I tried to barge in but the door wouldn't budge. "Zoe. We're not angry at you. We're concerned don't put all this doubt on yourself." She opened the door and I put her on her bed. Wrapping her in a blanket. Wiping her dry but wet tears. "Right I know you think it's your fault that Hannah broke  up with Connor." "But it's not" Connor walked in and I stood up leaving and closing the door behind me. I stand there listening to what they say. No that's invading their privacy. I trust Connor now. I do.

*Connors POV*

"But it's not." I hear Matt talking about me as I walk in. I wanted to come see Zoe. Try to make her happy again. Matt stands up. He closes the door but I can tell he's not left. I wait until he's doen the stairs. "Zoe." I hold her hands. "I'm having to leave to get Hannah back. I don't know if she'll allow me to see you though. Hannah's my soulmate. I need her back." I stand up and walk out the door. I hear her crying which makes me walk quicker. I need her back.

*Zoes POV*

"Why?" I mumbled through my tears. I watched him get into his car. Crying. I was crying. I couldn't believe what he done. 'I trusted you.' I texted him. Matt came running up to my room. "What did he do to you." I never answered. I didn't want Matt to do anything to him. "You'll hurt him. I can't." He looked at me. "He hurt you!" He shouted. I turned away from him. "Matt. He didn't hurt me. I understand. You don't. You've hurt him before. I know he told me. I have the texts to say. Why do you blame anyone else. You overreacted to Connor when Hannah first started. Anything that happened ha s been your fault. Everything is your fault." He ran out I screamed at him. I screamed at him. It all made sense to me. I texted Connor. 'Come pick me up. I can't deal with Matt' he responded instantly 'coming over' I packed my stuff and wrote a note. 'Amanda I love you and I'm sorry I just can't deal with your husband.' I put the note down and climbed out the window. I saw Connor sitting there in his car. I jumped in and he drove off. Somehow no one noticed me. I turned my phone off and threw it in the back. I wanted no interruptions with my uncle. Dad. I don't know. Guardian? The drive was silent and when we arrived in Hannah's old house he showed me to the guest room. "This was designed for me. By Hannah." I hugged him and put my bag down. My new life starts now.

A/n sorry it's short this is the end of this part and book. The new books yes books come out tomorrow.
Peace