Chapter 14

Danny's pov.

"He knows that we're... you know." I ask. Not wanting to say anything due to Jarvis being there. "Yes. Danny." The elevator door opens and we run out. "That's why we need to hurry! If we stall Ethan and robin could get hurt!" Peter says. We run into an alleyway and change into our superhero persona's. We swing slash/ fly to where green goblin is. "Ah spiderman, phantom. Took you long enough to get here." Green goblin cackles.

Robin kicks him in the face. "Took you long enough!" He grunts, "Ethan ran away into a nearby alley." "Ok go check in him. We can take care of greedy over here." Spiderman jokes. Robin nodded and ran away to check on Ethan. "So the spider and the halfa. What a team up eh?" Goblin smiles. "The dynamic duo. A freaky half dead kid and a teenager who was bitten by a spider. More like the dynamic freaks of science!" Green goblin crackles.

Spidey swing kicks his face. "You ain't to good looking on the eyes either gobey." I ecto-blast goblin in the face, "have to agree with the webhead with that." We quickly fight goblin but before spidey can web him down he flys off. "Ugh." I groan. "Let's check up and the two." Peter says. I nod and we go into a different alley than the one robin and Ethan are in. We change back and run to the alleyway where Ethan and robin where.

"Ethan we heard what happened and came as soon as possible!" I said. "Danny! Peter! Oh god he- he grabbed me by my hood and flew off with me! My dads going to be so worried!" Ethan was shaking. Robin suprised all of us and hugged him. Robins a hugger! Wow I never thought them of all people.

"Ethan. It's fine. It's not like you planned to get kidnapped by a super villain. But why me? How did he know that I knew about phantom?" Ethan asked. Robin glared at us. "Peter Danny I think you should explain." He gave us a face that said, "tell him for fucks sake." Me and Peter looked at each other. "Should we?" I asked. "I think it's one of our only choices." Peter sighed. " what we are about to tell you is a very important secret. You must promise to take this secret to your grave." I said.

"I promise! I won't tell a single soul!" Ethan said curious. "You can't tell anyone. If this gets out than terrible things may happen." Peter warns. "I promise I won't tell a single soul! I swear on the river Styx!" Ethan promises. "Ok that's good. Nice Percy Jackson reference by the way. So how do we explain this." I rubbed the back of my neck.