•Seven painful years•

3rd POV-

It was just another normal day for Marinette. She had already successfully gotten out of bed, managed to get dressed, and finally got her hair into her usual long pigtails.

And it was only five thirty in the morning!

Yep a lot happens in seven years, you grow up and eventually mature.

Marinette now went to college, same college as the rest of her classmates form high school. Coincidence? Nah let's call it fate. . . Probably destiny.

Only slight change was the absence of her high school crush. Adrien Agreste. Also now know as the 'pretty boy' or 'play boy'.

Yep the once sweet and innocent cinnamon roll had changed. . . For the worst.

And ever since that day Adrien and Chat Noir had disappeared from Marinette's life she started writing. Writing in her special diary form high school.

Dear Diary~

I miss them, I miss them so much it hurts. Today, March nineteen, has now officially been seven years without my partner in crime and my high school crush.

I miss the late nights I used to spend with Chat patrolling around the city for any dangers that might come to the citizens.

I miss playing video games with Adrien on the weekends and hanging out with Alya and Nino.

Yet it can never be the same, sadly.

———

Marinette's POV-

I walked out of my apartment and down the road towards the collage entrance.

After five minutes of walking and listening to my favorite rock singer, I arrived at the entrance where a group, wait let me rephrase that, a mob of fangirls and fanboys stood blocking the path.

"Seriously? Let me through!" I groaned but still wasn't acknowledged at all. "Fine!" I tuned around and started to climb the school six feet fence to get to the other side.

"What a girl has to do to get to school" I sigh and continue to walk towards my corresponding building.

———

I sat in class, Alya next to me as usual and Nino behind us.

"Hey Alya, got any plans for tomorrow?" I asked her and hoped she would sa— "yeah! Nino and me are going to be working on our new remix for the club Sunday" I faked a smile "oh that's great"

The teacher was barely going to start today's lesson when a knock was herd throughout the room.

She opened the door and stood back to let the person by, a boy with blonde hair walked in and stood at the front.

"Hey" he smirked, some students gasped slightly and whispered among their friends. "This is Adrien Agreste, your new classmate"

I would be lying if I said I recognized him at first sight. That much he changed, he had let his hair on the back grow out yet his bangs still remained like before.

Adrien had a smirk, but no emotion was seen in his eyes, he had a cold aura surrounding him too.

I missed him so much~