Overdose[ONE]

Overdose

He could smell her. He could smell her addictive scent. Cinnamon and rain water. He could stand right here and breathe her in for the rest of his life and be content.  His wolf howled with excitement, their mate was close, so close that her scent began to dance on his taste buds as he breathed in. The loud music and sweaty bodies only made it harder for him to find her. He was starting to become annoyed. All these fucking people were keeping him from her, his mate. A soft growl escaped his lips, he hated people. No, he hated humans. They wanted nothing more than to get high and fuck. They were so rebellious and idiotic. He hated them, with a passion.

A full on growl resonated from his chest as her scent hit him again, but this time, stronger. She was right under his nose, she was so close.  Mate. He stopped in his tracks as her scent knocked him to his knees in the middle of the dance floor. He hadn't even fully been in her presence and she already had him weak. He lifted his head and growled. There, in front of him, was his mate. A short, tight, black dress covered her body. Her hips swayed side to side, teasing him, inviting him. God, she was so curvy. Fiery red hair fell down to her lower back, rubbing against her ass. His ass. Everything on her belonged to him.

He wanted to fuck her, right there on the dance floor. Not yet, he had to tell his wolf, not just yet. Finally making it to his feet, he made his way towards her. Mate. His wolf screamed as they began to approach her. He was only three steps away from her when she turned around. Her vibrant green eyes darted around the sea of people until she finally spotted him. He smirked. She knew. Mate. He now stood in front of her, her scent driving him crazy. Her vibrant green eyes glowed neon green as he wrapped his fingers in her hair and pulled, roughly. His hand wound around her waist and he pulled her towards him, forcefully. His auburn eyes blazed a golden brown as he looked down at her.

"You are now mine." He spoke, lust coating his words.

"Yours?" She spoke one word to him, and he was already hard as a rock. He moaned at the sound of her sweet voice. The twang of her southern accent only fueling his desires.

"I do not like to repeat myself pet." He spoke the word pet rather suggestively, he liked that word. He'd call her that from now on.

Her neon eyes blazed even more, "I heard you the first time; I was just making sure I heard what you said."

"You heard me loud and clear pet. Now, we're leaving." His words were laced with pure yen and his eyes shown nothing but desire. She knew what he meant by 'we're leaving'. It meant he was going to fuck her. She wasn't opposed to fucking this glorious man that was now her mate, what she didn't like was being told what to do. Mate or not, no one orders her around.

"Why would I leave with a man whose name I don't even know?"

He smirked, "As if my name actually matters pet."

She glared at him, "My name is Sophia, not pet, so quit referring to me as such."

His grip on her tightened and he growled a warning growl at her, "Firstly, I am your mate, you will not talk to me like that. Secondly, being that I am your mate, I will call you whatever I want. Whether it's Sophia, or pet. Understand pet?"

He was a dominant pest. He spoke with too much power in his voice. He was sexy. He was tall, tanned, and muscular. Tattoos coated his body, the piercings in his ears just made him sexier. He had full juicy lips that Sophia had no problem kissing, even though she'd prefer he put them somewhere else. He was her mate, to hell with how he spoke to her just know, the lust that floated throughout Sophia's body was starting to cloud her thoughts.

"I understand." She said with a purr. Her eyes shining with lust. He smirked down at her, he could smell her lust. She wanted to fuck him just as bad as he wanted to fuck her. That's all that mattered, and he couldn't wait to slide his dick into her wet folds. With that thought in mind, he released his hand from her hair and grabbed her hand.

"We're leaving." He stated again. This time, Sophia didn't argue. She smirked actually, for he repeated his self, even though he said he hated to.

I was rather bored at 2am, and I was kind of horny, so this happened. Idk if I shall keep this, tell me what you think. i'm leaving now to go eat a bowl full of pasta. bye.