Chapter 8: Just tell him

*Aaron's still in closet doing guitar stuff*

Aphmau's P.O.V

ok.. so i ran into my BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFs and now their gonna live with me and make youtube videos like 24/7....THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME! But AHH Aaron! I need to tell him but my guts are telling me 'hell to the no' AH! Love isnt my strongest area in smartness! 

**TIEM SKIP AFTER SCHOOLZ**

*Aphmau is waiting at the football field just then the boys came.*

Aph: Hey guys! ready to go?

*the boys each had a full back full of clothes and other basic needs (and their computers of course)*

Bar: Yupz We arez more readyz than eva! Lets play Propz hunts! 

Sky: Haha! Yeah!

Ross: Ye... WAIT

Max: Whats wrong Ross?

Ross: Look at Aphmeow

*Aphmau was staring at a certain direction and blushing hardcore* (lol)

Ross: SHE BECOMIN A TOMATO! 

Sky: AHHHH

Bar: AHHHHZ!!!!

Max: Wtf Guys shes just blushing! .. At a guy? ooooooooooo!

Aph: *staring* haha.....

Ross: Oh.. here let me handle dis... AAAAPPPPPPHHHHHHMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO! WAKE UP STAP STARING AT THAT GUY!

*Aph stops staring at looks down and Aaron notices them and walks over dere (wif no shirt) (hue hue hue)*

Ross: Oops

Aph: w-what do u mean.. oops?

Max: Aph... Dont look behind you...

Sky: Wait why isnt she aloud to look behind her i mean its only a guy shir--

*before he could finish his sentence Max covered skys mouth to not freak Aph out*

Bar: SHIRTLEZ MEN BEHINDZ YOUSSS! 

*Just then Aaron hugs Aph from behind and aph becomes numb, but she did not faint*

Aph: A-am i dreaming?....

Aar: no.. 8)

Sky well we gonna go to ur house and pick rooms... see you around! and maybe we'll see you Boyfriend around as well maybe next time he wont be shirtless! haha see yah Aph!

Aph: O-ok.. my moms not home so i'll explain to her when she comes home and wonders why theres four boys in the house... Wait did you say Aarons s-shirtless!

*the boys run off*

Aph: I swear..

Aar: Sooo... uh aph I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend...?

Aph: H-Huh?

*Aph turns around and saw Aaron (and his abs ^insert smiling shifty eye emoji here^)

Aar: Shu... and Aphmau... I-I love you.

Aph: Hmmm.. You know.

Aar: ...?

aph: I've been looking for a boyfriend for myself 

*They lock eyes*

Aph: and I think i just found him *she giggles* Of course Aaron... I love you too

*then Aph begans talking in a high pitched voice (because she realized Aaron was shirtless)*

Aph: I-I g-gotta g-go! I d-dont want the boys m-messing up m-my h-house my mom w-would KILL me b-bye Aaron! 

*she Runs off*

Aaron's P.O.V

I d-did it...

I DID IT!

Aphmau and I are officially dating! 

???: Hey Aaron! Long time no see! I miss you! I hope we can get together again! 

*Aaron slowly turns around and saw The girl who he had to fall in love with to make his mother and father happy... but she didn't make Aaron happy... Aphmau did... And Lilly... Wasn't gonna stop Aarmau...*