Untitled Part 3

*Dean pov*

Cas has been coming over to our house every night after school this week, we do homework then watch a movie or tv, sometimes he'll stay for dinner too. Today is Saturday and I asked Cas to go on a drive with me this afternoon, I packed a picnic. If things go well I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend. "Sammy! I'm leaving to pick up Cas! Be good, call me if you need anything!" I yell from the front door, Sam yells a 'ok' back and I run out the door to baby. When I pull up to Cas' house he's standing on the porch, once he sees me he runs to the passenger side to get in. "Hey Cas." I say once he gets in. "Hello Dean. Are you going to tell me where we are going now?" I smile at him then start to reverse the car put of his driveway then head for the country roads. "Not just yet Cassy." About 30 minutes later we are in the open country, I see an open field of dead crop and pull baby in there. "Come on. I brought a picnic." I say as I'm getting out of baby, Cas follows me as I grab the basket of food (I know cliche) then go and sit on the hood of baby. "Dean, you made all this for me?" Cas says in surprise, I nod my head and blush a little. He hugs me and I stay still not knowing what to do, I wrap my arms around his waist after coming out of shock. "Thanks Dean! This is the nicest someone has ever done." He says with his head tucked into my neck. We stay like this for a bit then he pulls away and grabs a sandwich from the basket. "Uh Cas I had a question for you." I say looking at the sandwich in my hand, I can see Cas out of the corner of my eye look at me waiting for me to continue. "Is was uh... Wondering if you would maybe like to be my uh boyfriend?" I stutter out. Usually I'm so good at asking someone out but this is the first person I really like and want to stay with. Cas didn't say anything so I look over at him and he's blushing really red with a huge smile on his face. "Is that a yes?" I ask and Cas quickly nods his head and wraps me in a hug. "Of course it's a yes!"