Atsuko

While laughing at das scores of random doods on da interweb, Atsuko Kagari began to laugh so hard that her nose started to bleed. Sucy quickly grabbed vile and begans to collect some of Akko's blud.
             "Creepy!" Akko yelled
            "I need in to run sum tests," Sucy poot a cork in da vile and slinked over to her chemistry set.

        Akko just starred at Sucy while she added things to her blud. Looking at the concoction she begun to feel sick.
       "Bleh...," Akko said.
        She looked back to Constanse's compooter hopping to check the web sight, but Amanda had taken over. Forgotten how she had a bloody knows Akko sat next to Amanda grinning at the interweb users they were messin with. Then 1 ........2............3 and

         Choo! Kagari sneezed and blud wiz splattered all ovah Amanda, the computer, and the bed they were layin on.

       It was murder! But not really.
Lotte began to freek out but for some reason Amanda, the person splashes with blud, was chill.
      "Geez, has someone bin talkin bout you ore somthing?" Amanda glances back at Akko.

"Of course,"Akko sed, "ever since I changed the world I've been he talk of the town!" She was grinning with pride.

       "Thier probably just talking about how dumb you are," sed Sucy from the corner
Akko sweat dropped "well..., Amanda's dumber than I am.. Geez!"

     Everyone began to laugh, even Lotte!

(Seen gos back to Anderu and Franku)

        "I mean u always seem to bump into mi-........ Kagari~San," Franku said matter o facttly, "so it musts be fate rite?'
           "Fate and things like that don't eggzist," Andrew said wile stratening his uniform. "The choices we make now decide our future,"
          "Geez, quit trying to sound cool," Frank fround

          They both walked in threw the side Dore of  Appletoon Academia- .. Academy. Several students ther wur confuzzled that Andrew wasnt early, but what should they care .. I mean they don't whisper or gossip, they're guys.

          Anderu looked at the bulletin bored, and was pleased to find out that the witch hater club was disbandified. Of corse Anderu did talk a bit to dem, but the world was taking majo to a new lite. Kagari~San was inching towards her dream.......Kagari...........Why shood he care?

           The day went on, Frank got bored of listening and went to plan bee: copy Anderu's notes. The 4th period class wuz soon dismissed.
          Filled with new energy, Franku asked, "what 're we eeting?"
          "Nothing.. As far as I'm concurned, I need to study to stay top of the class," Andrew looked back at him.
          "Aurrrg! You alredy kno everything what's there to study?" Franku argued, "come on and eat out somewhere with me!"

         Some how Andrew wuz convinsed into going with Frank. It's possible becuz he's too formal or polite.... Not really....

         "Ooh! Let's go ther!" Frank spotted a Cafe, "the magic item cafe! You're interested in magic and all that jazz now rite?"
        "Magic...," Anderu thot out lowd under his breath.
Then there she was rite next to the cafe... Atsuko Kagari... What was she doin'?
"Fate," Franku wispered

"Come one come all try this amaaaaaaazing website!" Kagari~San yelled to random passer bys, "100 percentu accuracy! In infused with magic, our amazing love quiz! 'Do you looooove hurr?'!"
Sucy, Amanda and Constanse were waving posters advertising their websight. Lotte was watching them sipping tee In the magic item cafe..

"What are they doing," Andrew asked his frend, "shouldn't they have classes at Luna Nova?"
"Luna Nova's getting a renovation," he sed, "ever since the missile thingy they've gotten several applicants for next year, so most classes has been canceled,"
"Can... Guys become .. Witches?" Anderu asked just out of curryosity
"Not necessarily, a guy wood be a warlock, there are a few shcools for warlocks but luna nova is a witch school," Frank said smirking, "there's not a lot cuz not many guys have a lot of magic,"
"Oh,''

"What?" Frank grinned, "did you want to go to Luna Nova with Kagari~San or somethin'?"
"Why do you kno this stuff about warlocks?" Andrew glared at Franku, "we don't learn things about witches at Appleton..,"
"Do you want to?" He replied, "there's lotsa stuff on the interweb," he pulled up the 'do you love hurr?"

"You knew they made that website didnt you,"
"Yup!" Frank answered "com,on let's go talk too them!"
"Wait!" Idontwantoijustwanttostudy

"Yo! Kagari~San!" Frank yelled to the witches. He ran over their and they started talking. They laughed at something Frank sed. When thei finished laughing Frank went inside the magic item cafe to greet Lotte.

"Andrew!" Akko yelled, "watchyadooin? Take our love quiz we meed more customers!"
"What I'm doing?" He said smartly, "watching you guys make a fool of yourselves! Heh!"
Akko laughed "we aren't fools! You are! Joine us wile you can, you mite get some of our success!"

"You do know you aren't making any money with that website if yours...," he told her,

"Money?" Kagari~San said, "we don't want moneh! I want it make someone laugh! This love quiz thing is hilarious,"
Of course she doesn't want moneh....
"You're funneh Kagari~San," Andrew smiled unconsciously ,"Not in a good way though!"

"Stop calling me Kagari!" She yelled, "Everyone calls me Akko!"

"Alright, " Anderu grinned, "Atsuko,"

Authors note:
Everyone here knows that Little Witch Academia was made by Trigger studios in Japan, right? I met someone that said they watched it on Netflix... And thought it was a Netflix original. What about the theme song? They didn't dub that surely you would've heard it in Japanese and known. Arrggg! I'm so triggered!🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵 Emojis were also made in Japan! Give them some creditu!