Letting go of what used to be.

"Ugggggggggghhhhnnnnn, Anderu!" Franku groaned, "I don't get it!!! Why the heck duz the science teacher go into the portal even though she ish late for her own wedding!!"

              "I dunno, and I don't care," Andrew paused, "I don't read trash liek that.. I read reel literature...,"

              "Hey!" Frank sed in defense, "it-it's nawtthat..... Bad.....,"
Looking back at the book he sighed shooks his head. He was in denial.

                "How many more volumes duz you hav," Andrew looked up from his phone.

                 "365...," he fell to the depths of despare

            "You shoold probably give up..,". Anderu smirked, "if you could read 1 a day it would still take a yeer..,"

                   "I know Anderu! I can atleast math even if reading pains me!"  Frank sighed again," if only it was 365 episodes of a anime or somthin... Dats more manageable,"

                 "Uh huh," Andrew had stoppeded listening and turned his eyes too his phone.

                  "Arrggg! I gotta finish dis before da night falls!" He turned to Andrew, "ha! I yust made a pun!"

              "Uh huh..,"

                   "Can I ask you something?"

                 "Uh huh..,"

                  "If Akko, the one you love, was into something, very passionately.." Frank paused, "would you look into it more?"

               "Uh-uh," He grunted in denial closing the shiny chariot wiki page he had pulled up.

" Frank paused, "would you look into it more?"                           "Uh-uh," He grunted in denial closing the shiny chariot wiki page he had pulled up

~

"Headmistress Holbrooke!!!!,"  Akko yelled as she dramitcalllyt oppend the front doors of  the Headmistress Miranda's office. 

               "Yes?" She smiled, "What is it miss Kagari,"

              "So I was thinking....."

               "mm?"

                 "we have ......,"

                 "uh-huh...,"

                  "A School Festival!!!" Kagari~san grinned

                "ooh that sounds fun!" Holbrook sed in an old lady sort of way

                  Akko heard a sigh frum somewhere behind her. The magic linguistics teacher, Finnelan, shook her hed dissaprovingly  

                  "We already had the samhain festival, waht  woold be the point," Anne Finelan frowned

                  "Fun!" Akko sed 

                   "Fun," Holbrook smiled