My little pony: friends love and magic

Hello everyone! This is an MLP fan fiction story about Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry.⚡️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one.

Twilight's point of view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Spike! Spike! SPIKE!" I called.

The purple dragon ran down the stairs in a flash.

"Yes, princess?"

I giggled.

"Oh spike stop being so formal! I'd love if you would please get the door."

"Yes ma'am!" he saluted.

As he opened the door a crack, a beautiful white unicorn rushed through, knocking over my companion.

"TWILIGGHT!!!" she screamed in my direction causing me to be stunned a little.

I wiped the spit off my face with my hoof and answered. "Rarity? What's the matter?"

"Dar-ling! Princess Cadence has invited us over to canterlot! Squuuuuueeeeeeeeeee!" she trotted around in happiness. The remaining 4 strolled in casually, except for Pinkie, who was bouncing with glee.

"I have been longing to go back there for a long time." Rarity finished.

"Woah. Hold on now sugar cube, we don't mean to rush poor twilight to pack and stuff, eh?" AppleJack stood between us, getting her point across.

"Wait wait, canterlot? Right now?" I hesitantly said waiting for a signal of reassurance, as I fluttered out of my desk.

Rainbow decided to encourage me. "Yes! let's go!" She beamed.

"I would love more clarification and details on the situation." I explain, thinking it over. "Did we get a letter?"

A purple hand reached up to me holding a scroll. I levitated it up to eye level with my magic and read the following words;

"Dear Princess twilight sparkle and friends,

It is an honour to invite you personally to the town of canterlot for Princess Cadence's birthday. We would love to see you there.

Sincerely Prince shining armour and princess Cadence."

"Okay girls," I said with a sigh," we will leave tomorrow. As I was informed of this so late, we can't possibly leave now as I have to pack for the trip!"

"Fine with me." Fluttershy said in her usual but adorably sweet, quiet voice.

"I have an idea every pony!" Rarity announced, "Since we are all already gathered here, how about we have a sleepover?!?!" Everyone giggled in happy agreement, I caught spike trying to secretly make love eyes at Rarity but decided to keep that to myself.

A little while later the gang had sleeping bags and assorted fruits and candy next to them on my bedroom floor in a semi-circular shape. I sat on my bed indecisive of what to bring. More quills, more paper, wait, less paper, a notebook, more quills, wait less quills. AppleJack observed me putting the objects in and out of my bags.

"Almost done?" she asked with her eyes following the papers and quills. " dem papers gonna git dizzy."

I pulled off a weak smile and levitated my bags into a corner while I had fun with my best mare friends. It was time to tell scary storys. Dash told the story of the headless horse, applejack told us about a mysterious ghost figure that stole all your apples and we stopped after that. I wasn't scared because I know that they are fiction but when you see the look on Fluttershy and Rarity's faces, they believed every word that was said.

*************

Morning came and we were finally ready to go.   The train ride was lovely, calming and peaceful. When the train arrived in the beautiful city of Canterlot, we were greeted by a guard pony.