Chat 1

3:56pm

MAX: Hey did you land safely??

IAN: Yeah I'm heading to dinner with George

MAX: ohh George and his bitch?

IAN:yeah

6:27pm

IAN: Imy

IAN: faggot

MAX:Ha tell that to George, but ditto.

IAN:He's sleep in my guest room

MAX: Skype me okay?

IAN: yeah

Ian's Pov

I rushed over to my desk frantically unplugged my laptop from its charger. Max was on my mind every since I got home, I'm a bit buzzed from dinner and pray to God I don't say something stupid. Joji was passed out besides his girlfriend, the two just came from Arizona and are definitely jet lagged. I bit my lip a bit as the Skype call rang, fidgeting around. Once Max popped on he immediately complained about the connection, bitching about how he could barely see my face.

"Er- I mean it's fine if I can't." He quickly choked out.

"Yeah yeah yeah, look at you pulling the straight card." I sneered glancing over at my bedroom door, making sure no one was up nor near it.

He chuckled.

"Wait, do you actually think I'm-"
Max started to say before Joji stumbled in yelling out "HEY" obviously still wasted, I immediately slammed my laptop shut harder then he should have. Letting out a small "Jesus Christ" being startled by the loud entrance.

"Oh, I'm sorry dude- d-did I walk in on a more personal moment?"
Joji asked sounding a tab bit concerned.

"A personal moment between you and your dick?" He finished letting out a goofy giggle in between small coughs.

        I smiled nodding and hoping he would get the point and leave, but he remained there with a confused blank stare. But he came to realization before it got too awkward, he walked out and shut my door leaving me there. I slowly opened my laptop to see that we've lost connection and Max was trying to reconnect. The whole Max situation has me feeling weird, I know he's not my boyfriend I don't even want him to be. He's my best buddy- that I've kissed multiple times..

       Max broke my train of thought once the call reconnected, the quality was still shit but I could hear him better this time. He was know holding a drink and had moved to his bedroom.

      He looked over at his webcam giving me a sly smile before moving out of frame, I eyed the camera curiously waiting for him to come back.

    "Max-"

"Yeah yeah, hold up- I-I'm getting dressed." Max snapped playfully from behind the camera.

"You don't h-have to do it behind the camera.."

       Max snickered returning back with a T-shirt and his boxers on, he sat comfortably in his desk chair taking sips from his drink. I didn't realize I was staring but my eyes were lingering on his thighs, I only noticed when Max put his drink down.
         I quickly looked away returning back to his eyes, they were tired. His face looked drained I knew it was because of Katt, he misses her too. I didn't feel like it was appropriate to mention her though, I know he still thinks this whole "thing" we're doing is odd. I do too- but..

      Anyway he still loves Katt and it's understandable, he was in love with this woman for years and suddenly he developed feelings for his bestfriend. Resulting in him losing her.. So I let him be and I don't pressure him about "us" usually leaving the situation bare and dismissive.

I'm not trying to be dismissive yet I am.

Yeah yeah, this took FOREVER. and it's only a teaser. I know I'm bad at this. But if it gets enough "hype" I continue fucking with it. (: