Prologue

Flashback to why Mark was transferred

MARK POV

"A-ahh, d-deeper, ma-mark op-oppa, I'm co-coming," the girl screamed as I penetrated my dick in her hole. "u-ungh, sh-shit," I yelled as I came into the condom. I pulled out and I can hear her hiss at the feel. I get up and dispose the condom in the trashcan. We are currently in one of the bathroom stalls in the girls locker room.

I put on my pants and was about to leave when I feel a grip around my wrist. I look and I see the slut. "What do you want, now," I said in a harsh tone. " Where you going," she says as she gets up. "I'm leaving, duh," I say as I released my wrist from her grip.

I walk out of the bathroom like nothing happened. I look at my watch and it read 10:35. I walk to my second period class. I high five my friend Mike as I sit back down. " So, who did you fuck this time," Mike says with a smirk. " Some chick, I think she was the principles daughter or something," I say with a yawn.

Honestly I fucked every girl and boy in this school, and no one can satisfy my needs. Also they are so easy to get into their pants which makes it a lot more boring. I like a challenge but, there is no one. As I was about to take my nap the intercom comes on.

" I would like to see Mark Tuan in my office immediately," I can hear his harsh tone. I smirked and get up from my seat and walk out of the classroom. "You would like to see me, Principal," I say with a smirk. "YES, SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW," he yells. I plop down on the chair that he has.

"WHAT, THE FUCK IS THIS," he screams and pulls his phone out. I look and I can see me and the girl a minute ago fucking. " Duh, that's me and your slut you call daughter fucking," I say with a yawn. He places his hands down on the table. I smile and look at him in the eyes.

" D-DO, YOU LOVE HER," he says with an angry voice. "Nope, it was a one time fuck, that's all, calm down," I say with a bored tone. He gets up and walks closely to me. He lifts his hand up and was about to slap me when the door busted open. I turn my head and I see the slut daughter come in. What was her name again Mina or Momo something like that.

"Daddy, stop, I love him don't hurt him, please," she says as she comes running and stands in front of me. " B-But pumpkin he was just using you," he says in a softer tone. " No, he loves me and I love him," she says with her annoying high pitch voice. "No, I don't, you were just a one time fuck that's all," I say as I get up.

" B-But, I thought you loved me, Oppa," she says with tears in her eyes. "Nope, you thought wrong it was just a fuck Jesus,"I say. I can see the Principles face get all red. " YOU ARE OUTTA HERE, GET YOUR STUFF AND LEAVE NOW," he yells as he hugs his crying slutty daughter.

" OH FINALLY," I yell as I dance. I reach into my backpack and take out my papers. I start ripping them and throwing them around. I laugh and run out of the school.

Okay so I am making this story alone. So here is a fun game, we can play. If you can guess who I am, I will put you in the book as a character. So yeah you have two weeks. I will update tomorrow so yeah. Anyways have fun and so. BYE!