Scared?

Mark POV 

" Mark, Mark, MARK," I come back to my sense when I hear the Jaebum's voice. " What,"I say with a furious tone. "Jesus, you spaced out for a bit," Jackson says with his deep tone. " Sorry, what was the question, again," I say. " How the hell did you get kicked out from your old school anyway, Hyung," Jungkook says in a curious tone? I was about to say something but Yugyeom beat me to it.

" He fucked the Principal's daughter," Yugyeom says as he stretches his long legs out and walks out of the cafeteria. " Oh no way, you fucking savage," I hear everyone oohing and awwing. " Not a big deal but, yeah that's all," I say as I yawn. As I was about to get up, I see a cheerful little sunshine come running towards me. He jumps onto my lap and hugs me tightly.

" Hey Sunshine, how was the class," I say with a soft, and happy voice. " It was really fun Hyung, I got to learn about frogs and I dissected one too but, the only bad part was that I got an awful partner. He was so mean, he got the intestines of the Frog and moved it closer to me and made me fall off my chair in front of the class. Which was so embarrassing," he says as he was waving his hands around. I laugh as I see him turn his attention to Jaebum. 

I just see him shrug. " Jaebum, what did I tell you about bullying Youngjae," I say as I playfully glare at him. He just smirks and shrugs. I know that Jaebum doesn't really pick on Youngjae he only does it for his attention. Youngjae sticks out his tongue as he gets off my lap and skips happily to the table next to us. 

I don't mind Youngjae sitting there because Jinyoung sits there. Also, Jimin sits there. Which makes it easier to tease him. I look over and I see Jimin talking with Jin. I know Jin because he and my boy Namjoon are dating and I ship it hardcore. As I was talking with Jackson and Jaebum the doors to the cafeteria opens, and I see Yugyeom walking in with a blushing Bambam. I smirked as he walked to our table.

I can see Bambam limping his way to the other table. " Hey Yugyeom, your fly's down," I say as he looks down and zips up his zipper. I smirked and he just coughed awkwardly. I see Jimin get up and walk out of the cafeteria. I get up and tell my boys that I'm going to the bathroom. I run out and I see Jimin getting something from his locker. I sneak up behind him and place my hands on his ass and give it a squeeze.

He jumps a little and turns around shocked. He looks at me and rolls his eyes and walks away. "Hey where you going baby boy," I say with a seductive tone. " Leave me alone Mark," he says as he ignores me and walks away. " Hey I'm your Hyung, do you need a punishment," I say as I slammed him onto the lockers. " Hyung, please stop bothering me," he says as he tries to find a way out. 

"Sorry Baby boy, no can't do," I say. " Okay, first I'm really sorry Hyung and second you deserved this," he says as he kicks me in my crotch. I crouch down and hold my balls as I see Jimin run back. I get back up and walk out holding my crotch. Fuck he is a challenge.

JIMIN POV

I ran back to the cafeteria. I honestly hate Mark Hyung so much. He always sexually picks on me but, honestly, I would like to see how far he can go. As I walk back I see the gang looking at with weird stares, I ignore them and walk to my table near them. "Hey guys I'm back, what did I miss," I say. " Well bambam got fucked in the ass by Yugyeom and nothing else,"Jin Hyung says as he eats his rice.

"Hyung, what does fucking mean." we all say as we look at Jin with our curious eyes. "Shut up, bambam you are not innocent anymore," Jin Hyung says. " Well children its when two people love each other and-," Hyung got caught off when Mark Hyung comes walking towards us and covers Youngjae's ears. " Sorry gentlemen but he can't be part of this," he says as he winks at me. I ignore him and ask Jin Hyung again. But Mark Interrupts, " I can teach you if you want," he says as he smirks.

" NO, YOU CAN NOT DO THAT TO MY CHILD," I hear Jinyoung Hyung yell at Mark Hyung. " Why not," Mark Hyung says. " Because you just can't, he has to stay innocent," Jinyoung Hyung says. 

"Calm down Jinyoung hyung," I say as I start to eat my chicken. " Yeah calm down baby," Mark Hyung says. I know that Mark Hyung calls Jinyoung Hyung Baby and Youngjae Hyung Sunshine or baby as well. Honestly, for some reason it hurts my heart a little bit but, I still hate him and nothing and stop that. 

I see Mark look at me and give me one of his looks that get girls to fall for him.

(This Look)

I just stare at him and lay back onto my chair

I just stare at him and lay back onto my chair. Jesus, what the fricken ducking is wrong with this dude. Why is he always bothering me and always gets mad when someone talks to me that is not part of this group. I will never understand this dude. All I know is that he is a bad boy, is 2 of my friends older brother, plays with people's feelings, and always teases me wrong. 

I am always scared to fall in love ever since what happened last year. For some reason, when ever I go home, I cry myself to sleep. I always make up lies to my mom why I can't come, but she always makes me. I don't know what's wrong with me am I, Possibly, It can't be! Am I scared?