*Chapter 8* - My heaven (Clarina)

*Clarina's P.O.V*

*-*-*-*contains mature content*-*-*-*

His lips smashed into mine. It took me by surprise at first so I didn't respond, that's until his tongue licked my bottom lip asking for access, access that I more than gladly granted. The kiss was demanding and filled with passion and desire. I sucked on his tongue which caused a moan to come from Matthew. I couldn't help but smile against his lips, that I did this to him, that I could make him moan with one simple gesture; I love that I have that impact on him.

His grip on my waist tightened, and he twisted us around and placed me underneath him, bringing out a moan from me. He wrapped my legs around his waist, and I had no idea what had gotten into me, but the way he took control of me, made me act on instinct and tangle my hands in his curly hair to pull him closer to me. I loved the way his soft hair felt through my fingers. He then brushed his finger across my shoulders, making my bra straps fall, then he carefully and skillfully took off my bra. I felt my boobs bounce out. For a split second I felt uncomfortable, but when I went to cover myself, he shook his head no.

"I love the way you look, don't ever hide for me, my beautiful kitten"

He whispered. He kissed me eagerly, a kiss filled with desire and wants. My hands weren't still; they roamed all around him, and so did his on me. Then his hand cupped my right breast, and when he squeezed, I moaned against his lips. Matthew placed his hand on my hip, slipping his hand into my panties. I felt an overwhelmed sensation of pleasure and want for him. I was dazed. He kissed my jaw line, moving down to my collar. I closed my eyes lazily and moaned, having never felt this way before, I was in a completely different world.

"Oh Clarina we have to stop."

He moaned into my collar. I opened my eyes, confused. Stop? Why should we stop? Those feelings were amazing. I stared into his eyes; and his completely Black eyes made me want him even more. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him back in for a kiss. He instantly kissed me back and moved his hips against mine. I could feel his d*ck against my core outside my panties, panties there were soaking wet. I moaned again. I wanted him inside me so much, that it's all I was thinking about, so I started to thrust against him.

Matthew moaned loud, I love that sound; I am the one who makes him so excited that he can’t retain. Quickly Matthew slipped his hands under my panties, and with a burning glance at me, he pulled them down my hips. Then he kissed me again, before he let his lips slide down along my jaw, down to my breasts, were he took one of my nipples in his mouth and sucked on it.

I screamed out in lust, I had felt nothing like this ever, the feeling was fantastic and I just wanted more. I held onto his hair to keep him close to my breast, but Matthew looked up at me with his black eyes, and smiled wryly before he ran his mouth down over my stomach before he ended just above my femininity, where he took a deep breath.

"Oh God little kitten, you smell so wonderful, I've found my heaven, I will never leave this place ever again!"

He whispered hoarsely, and the only thing I could do was moan and shoot up against him, which led to a low laugh coming from Matthew.

"Is this what you want little Kitten? Do you want me to enjoy your wonderful nectar and make you come?”

He asked hoarsely. I could feel myself blush, but I kept staring down at him with agitated eyes. And this, he took as a confirmation. He lowered his head down towards my p*ssy, and kissed it gently, and still keeping eye contact with me, he began to lick. I screamed and grabbed the sheet with one hand and Matthew's hair with the other. I squealed again, this feeling was wonderful. I began to move against his tongue, and my breathing was like Matthew's, getting heavier; I licked my lips, and closed my eyes. But Matthew lifted his head a centimeter, and grabbed my chin.

"Don't close your beautiful eyes; I want to see you come. If you want me to give you pleasure, don't close your beautiful eyes again, understand?"

He asked. I nodded quickly and stared excitedly into his eyes, while he again lowered his head. I was soon completely gone in lust, but still kept eye contact with Matthew.

"Now, you’re almost there little kitten; I can taste your juices flowing out of you. You are so aroused; a few more flicks by my tongue will make you scream while you come in my mouth. But I have to be sure that you want me to do it."

He said quietly with a deep voice, with all his attention to me. I nodded excitedly, I felt quite hot and breathless, and needed him to get me to the finish line, the line that I knew was right in front of me, but I couldn't reach without his help. I therefore lifted up against him and moaned.

"Aaah! Yeah! Now, please, Matthew..."

I didn't have to say anything more before Matthew, as promised, made me come with one single flick of his tongue. I screamed and grabbed his hair with both hands while I lifted myself up against him, and felt the orgasm take over my body. I threw my head back and forth on the pillow, completely absorbed by my excitement.

When my pulse was back to its normal pace, and I became aware of my surroundings, I noticed how Matthew was lovingly stroked my hair. When he discovered that I was back once more, he gently lifted my chin, so I looked into his now brown eyes. He lovingly stroked my cheek and smiled wryly.

"Welcome back to earth, little kitten."

I blushed deeply, thinking about what I had just let him do, and looked away from his eyes. Immediately I noticed him pull back a little, and take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Clarina, I shouldn't have done it."

I looked at him as he stood up, surprised. He regretted doing it? But we... My thoughts were interrupted as he continued.

"I had no right to take advantage of you while you were affected by the drug Charles gave you. I'm sorry about it, please forgive me... Please don't hate me for this... ", he said, before he, with a gentle kiss on my forehead, left the room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything