*Chapter 32* - Satisfaction

*Clarina's P.O.V*

I gently knock on the door to Matthew's office, before I open it and stepped in. I smile when I saw Matthew sitting behind the desk, he looks so important when he sits there much older than his 20 year. Matthew looks up with a smile, and I can't keep myself from him, so I go sit on his lap before I kiss him.

I only meant it to be a quick kiss, but Matthew kiss me back with passion, before grabbing my hips and moved me so I straddling him. Slowly he moved his hands down my side and behind my back before cupping my ass. I can't retain a moan, and hear Matthew groan back. I have never felt any of these sensations. Everywhere Matthew touched me, burned, heat pooled in my core, and I started to thrust my hips on his, which make Matthew growled against my lips. He tightened his grip on my ass and pulled me against his erection. I started rubbing myself against him, and the reaction was like lightning. Matthew growled before he slammed me at the desk and ripped my shirt off. He grabbed my breasts and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my legs around his hips to get even closer, and moan when I feel how hard he was. I keep rubbing myself against him and he growled again before kissing down my neck, I moan again and tip my head so he have better access to my neck, he found a place right by my collar bone and starts to suck and lick it, I utters a small cry, it goes straight down between my legs, and I can feel how wet I get and claims groaning hold of his hair before I ran my hand down his chest, to his abs, before slipping my hands into his pants to his swollen erection , and found him hard as a rock, and I squeezed him, Matthew growled even more, and pulled his mouth away from my neck.

He stared into my eyes, with eyes that were completely black and it was obvious that he was excited. He looked me in the eyes before I felt his hands slide under my panties, where he started rubbing my clit, I bit my lip so there only came a little whining from me, while I still moved against him, and Matthew, who understood what I wanted, gently slide a finger into me, and this time I could not restrain a scream of pleasure. My head fell back and I lay with my eyes closed and mouth open when I heard Matthew mumble.

"Little kitten, open your beautiful eyes, I want to see your excitement, and I want you to see mine ... Want you to know who it is that gives you pleasure ..."

I opened my eyes with difficulty, and stared into Matthew's black eyes. But when he began to encounter his finger in and out of me, I once again grabbed a hold in his hair, and the drilled bite into my lower lips, for not to scream the house down, it would be too embarrassing if other knew what we were doing. Matthew lowered his head and now it was his turn to bite my lower lip, and he bit gently into it, while he still move his finger inside me, and he murmured against my lips.

"God kitten, you are so wet, can you hear how wet you are ... God Kitten I want to taste you again, drink all your essence."

He moaned before he kissed down my body and ended up at my core, he grabbed my legs and lifted them to equal them over his shoulders, I moaned, this movement, lifted my butt from the desk, and made Matthews approach to my private area, which he took advantage of. I could hear how he gulped down between my legs and I could feel how red I was in the head of this evidence of how excited I was. But even if we had only known each other for such a short time, it feels natural to be so intimate with him. I could feel how the orgasm came creeping, I moaned lustfully, and heard Matthews agitated voice muttering.

"Now! Let go now, Kitten! "

As if it was his command I have been waiting for, I let go, and I absolutely exploded, fireworks and stars swirled my vision, and I heard a cry, and realized it was my screams. I noticed how Matthew gave me another kiss down there before he gently pulled his finger out of me, and slowly lowered my legs back at the desk, before kissing me lightly on the mouth and mumbled.

"Good you taste delicious, kitten, so sweet. Mmm "

He murmured against my lips, and I found it strangely erotic, to tasting my own essence from his mouth. I blushed, what was it with me? no matter what I and Matthew did, it feels right. Me who never had been interested in anything intimate, now I couldn't think of much else, when I was with Matthew. Matthew lifted his head and caressed my cheek before he slowly got up from the table, but only to take me in his arms, and lead us to the sofa arrangement, where he gently laid me down on the couch before he went down with me and put his arms around me, I smiled and snuggled closer to him. I stopped surprised, when I came in contact with his erection, and blushed.

God how could I be so selfish, he had now made me come 3 times and I had never done anything in return. I shyly looked up at him through my eyelashes, and saw him look gently at me with a smile, I gently smiled back while I gently caressed his abs, I bit my lip a little shy, before I looked into his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I've been so selfish, but I do not know how ... I mean, maybe if you tell me how you ..."

I stopped blushing and see Matthew staring down at me confused.

"What is it Clarina? What do you mean that you are selfish, you give me yourself in the most wonderful way, that's not selfish."

He says, with a loving smile. I look up again at him and mutters shy.

"But you're not satisfied, you have given me ... 3 times and I ..."

I stop and blush, don't know how to say it. But I see Matthew burst into a loving smile, and he lovingly runs his hands through my hair before he gently murmurs.

"It is my pleasure to satisfy you ... I know this is new to you, and I'm just glad that you give yourself permission to enjoy what I do to you, I don't need satisfaction, just to provide you satisfaction feels good, and see you lose inhibitions is really exciting."

I look into his eyes before I slowly sit up, forcing Matthew to do the same, I smile softly to him, and feel like my face is red like a tomato, but I want this so I said quietly.

"But I also want to satisfy you, see you lose your inhibitions."

I see the surprise in Matthews face, before I get down on my knees in front of him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything