confession

First of all,Thank you for 100 Reads! Also, I'm going to Portugal in a few days for 2 weeks. It's going to be difficult to update but I'll try.

The 9 of them arrived at the studio.

Jk: well I guess it's time

V: yeah.....whatever happens, I love you guys Ok?

Jh: group hug?

All: We are Bangtan sonyandan

Rapmon knocked on pd noms door.

Pd nim: yes you guys?

J: we have to tell you something....

Pd nim: what is it boys.

They walk into the room very nervous. Roqie and wolfy are right behind them.

Rm: we- we're......hybrids....

Pd-nim looks at them with a confused face.
Suga, Jhope, Rapmon and nim take out their ears and tail. Jimin takes out his fangs, and Roqie, Wolfy, Jk and V transform. Pd-nim looks at them with surprised faces. They all look down frowning.

Pd nim: this is a big surprise. When did this happen? For the past few years I was sure all of you were full humans?

Jm: it...

Wolfy and Roqie step up

W/R: it was our fault. We did this.

W: It happened a few months ago. My mom had given this necklace *shows necklace* to me. Other than Roqie, she told me to choose 2 others that would be able to control this power. I chose jungkook and V. We tried to keep it a secret but the others soon found out. They got involved in this situation.

R: our moms later revealed that the others were also hybrids. They had to transform into they're real selfs. I'm sorry we caused this. None of this would be happened if we didn't get them involved...

Roqie and Wolfy's eyes start to water. They look at pd-nim and the others.

R/w: im sorry...

They run out of the room with tears starting to roll down their faces.

Members: Roqie! Wolfy! Wait!

They head towards the door.

Pd-nim: wait....get them than come back....

They nod and run after wolfy and Roqie. They find them sitting against the wall hugging their knees and wiping their tears. They start talking and listen.

W: why are we acting so weak?

R: because we don't want them to disband because of us. They work so hard everyday.

W: yeah...it'll be our fault if they disband.

The others walk in and hug the two. I've never seen them like this. except for the incident with Roqie Jk thinks.

W/R: Thanks for the hug but you guys should go back to pd-nim.

R: Also, this happened to me before in the past. I do break down sometimes but it would be over something I was over thinking.

W: I usually stay strong, unlike Roqie.

R: hey! well....it's true I can't say anything against it but I can stay strong sometimes.

W: I don't usually break down. Most times it's about something serious.

The members hug them again.

Jk: it's okay you two! We also chose to become hybrids!

Jh: Yeah! We CHOSE to drink the potions.

V: yah and we chose to help wolfy when she was transforming. So it's not just your fault.

S: see! So don't worry or cry anymore okay? You two are like our little sisters so it upsets us when you do.

Jk: Well, wolfy is my little sister.

He messes with her hair. Wolfy creates a fire ball and holds it close to Jk's face. He backs away and trips. He falls onto his back and starts laughing. The others join in on the laughter.

Jm: come on guys. We better go back to pd-nim.

They nod and turn around. They see pd-nim sanding against the wall. He had been listening to the whole conversation.

Pd-nim: come on you guys let's go back into my office.

They walk back to pd-nim office.

Pd-nim: look, I love you guys... you work so very hard. So that's why.....its okay. I'm not going to disband you....

They look at pd-nim with smiles

All: THANK YOU!

They hug him

Pd-nim: hahaha you're welcome. Is it okay if I tell the public?

R: wait! We have an Idea! *looks at wolfy*

W: what if you don't tell the public, but use their abilities in the new wings album! It'll be really cool!

Jk: Yeah! That sounds awesome

All: *look at him with puppy eyes* Pleeeeaaassee?

Pd-nim: *chuckles* sure

All : yaaaayyy

Pd-nim: so, I have to tell your directors about your hybrid selfs. Roqie, wolfy, is there any way you two can help with the new album.

They smile at eachother

W/R: of course! We'd love to!

V: there's one more thing we have to tell you pd-nim.

Jm: we do have enemies that we will have to fight. So sometimes we might have to leave.

Pd-nim: I understand.

R: hey why don't we celebrate with with lunch? I'll pay!

Jh: that sounds fun! Sure!

Rm: come with us pd-nim!

Pd-nim: I can I have work.

All: pleaaassee?

Pd-nim: okay.

J: did you ever try Portuguese food? It's really good!

W: we can go to a Portuguese restaurant if you want?

All: Sure!

R/w: let's go!

♡~ Hey guys I Hope you enjoyed this chapter! There is going to be one more chapter which is the epilogue. I hope you enjoyed this story. I decided to write a nother story called "BTS Family" have an amazing day you guys! Sarangae♡~